Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) C Nick Marshall to Memphis

Thanks WayneHoosier--Wonder if he is plan B to Juwan Morgan or if it's a first to accept sort of thing? Anyone know how they compare?  We do need a 2015 big.

Yeah, my guess is they are for different positions. Marshall plays a more legit 5, shot blocker/defensive type. Morgan is like a Watford a little bit in that he is a soft 4. I don't say soft in any disrespect. I really like Morgan, but he is more of a 3/4 than a 5.

So it would be hard to say no to either of them if/when they are ready to pull the trigger. The ships are few and the opportunities are many! It seems like someone will commit soon for 2015---maybe the upcoming Hoosier Hysteria guest list will provide us with more clues of who is most serious about IU.

1. default_profile_1_bigger.png

@JohnMartin929 Looking like Nick Marshall announcing to Memphis this afternoon?

@donald_farmer @JohnMartin929 I'm not committing sir, contact. @DreamBigHurd about anything. Relating to me

10:45 AM - 26 Aug 2014

Maybe he isn't committing just yet?   or was Nick's response just to the Memphis idea?

I personally won't be upset if Marshall goes elsewhere.  Another project big that can block shots at the high school level.  We need basketball players, not more project players IMO. 

On the other side, I won't be too upset if we landed Marshall either.  He does have height and athleticism.  But ultimately, he is a Mid level prospect, just not my favorite recruit.

Anyone see the picture he posted of his commitment? Not trying to make fun of the kid but he makes it pretty obvious that he has some academic issues, and he didn't do it on purpose either haha

I just commented to memphis

I am commenting to Memphis