Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

MLB All-Star Rosters

MLB @MLB  
AL #ASG starters: 
1B Cabrera
2B Cano
SS Jeter
3B Donaldson
C Wieters - injured and replaced by Salvador Perez
DH Cruz
OF Bautista
OF Trout
OF Jones 

MLB @MLB 
AL pitchers: Betances, Buehrle, Darvish, Doolittle, Felix, Holland, Kazmir, Lester, Perkins, Price, Scherzer, Tanaka. #ASG

MLB @MLB  
AL reserves: Abreu, Alexei, Altuve, Beltre, Brantley, Cespedes, Encarnacion, Gordon, Moss, Norris, Perez, Suzuki, V-Mart. #ASG

MLB @MLB 
NL #ASG starters: 
1B Goldschmidt
2B Utley
SS Tulowitzki
3B A. Ramirez
C Molina
OF McCutchen
OF Gomez
OF Puig 

MLB @MLB
NL pitchers: Bumgarner, Chapman, Cueto, Greinke, K-Rod, Kershaw, Kimbrel, Neshek, Ross, Samardzija, Teheran, Waino, Watson, Zimmermann. #ASG

MLB @MLB  
NL reserves: Blackmon, Carpenter, Castro, Frazier, Freeman, Gordon, Harrison, Lucroy, Mesoraco, Murphy, Pence, Stanton. #ASG

No Robertson again?  He's been one of the best relief pitchers in all of baseball the past few years, and yet still can't get the recognition.

I think a lot of people voted for Jeter just because it's his last season and they want to see him in one last time.

Samardzija got screwed in this deal.

Also in a pure money-making scheme, all players during the game will be wearing caps in their own colors that are modeled after the cap style that the Twins wore in the 70s.

douozp.jpg

Thanks LI. Thought I seen something earlier, but couldn't confirm it.

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan  46m
Jeff Samardzija, an American League pitcher, was chosen as a National League All-Star. MLB has deemed him ineligible.

Also in a pure money-making scheme, all players during the game will be wearing caps in their own colors that are modeled after the cap style that the Twins wore in the 70s.

douozp.jpg

MLB making one off gimmick caps in a pure money making scheme, I'm shocked.

Exsqueeze me, but isn't my man Chris Sale 8-1 with a 2.16 ERA?

Geez Louise!

An absolute ********  joke. I think he's got a pretty good chance to get in via the fans final vote though.