Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

6'4" Guard Nick Zeisloft joins Hoosiers

[quote name="nchilberg" post="73353" timestamp="1404764181"]Maybe I am wrong, but I thought the "bill of rights" was for 4 year students. Nick would be a graduate student. Does it apply to them? [/quote]

I have no idea if it would or not. You'd think it'd apply to a student athletes but then again Grad students are a completely different situation. I'm thoroughly confused.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="jurkinonthecourt" post="73322" timestamp="1404749128"]It's official, two years of eligibility. Nick Zeisloft has joined the program.

[url="http://m.iuhoosiers.com/m/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/070714aaa.html"]http://m.iuhoosiers.com/m/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/070714aaa.html[/url]

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.[/quote]
Remember where you heard this first!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Basketball4iU" post="73356" timestamp="1404766471"]Remember where you heard this first!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote] Do you understand the scholarship situation with him? Both years guaranteed? Just one with a promised roster spot?

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

[quote name="jurkinonthecourt" post="73360" timestamp="1404766845"]Do you understand the scholarship situation with him? Both years guaranteed? Just one with a promised roster spot?

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.[/quote]
I will find out for sure...but I think he is in for 2 years on scholarship.

In the gym

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="73364" timestamp="1404767583"]It was pretty clear to me probably page 1 & 2. And our "OV" from the Dakich show. Did you mention your expertise in another thread or something on this? [/quote]
#53 off season progress notes

In the gym

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="73367" timestamp="1404768438"]Thanks buddy, but your post is from July 1st. There was wind of this June 27th. Just saying...[/quote]
Oh yes, you are right!... My bad, guess what I knew then ..was said today...just couldn't quite state that then..

In the gym

I hate the 2 year thing but.... We will still have 3 open schollies next year anyway. I won't name them now but it will happen.

Also basketball4iu is more impressed with NZeisloft than Priller, April, and Hartman (hopefully).

He isn't an impressive signing as no major news site have reported it, but he can be of some help.

I am already concerned about Creans substitution patterns.