Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) SG Rawle Alkins to Arizona

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="70547" timestamp="1402872899"]Rawle Alkins @Iam_RawleAlkins · 12m
Today really must be my lucky day just got off the phone with Indiana, another offer ! #togodbetheglory[/quote]

We had some connections to that school in the past, probably strengthened w the addition of Chuck.

I will just be calling him Chuck :)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Coach Crean doing his thing, and putting in the legwork prior to speaking with Rawle Alkins:

http://zagsblog.com/recruiting/rawle-alkins-chats-with-tom-crean-hopes-to-visit-kansas-villanova-florida-n-c-state-check-in/

"Alkins spent about half an hour on the phone Tuesday evening with Indiana coach Tom Crean, who recently hired former Marist coach and Oklahoma City Thunder scout Chuck Martin, a St. Raymond’s of The Bronx alum who has deep ties in the New York area.

“I was talking to him for a long time,” Alkins said of Crean. “He loves my game. He gave me a 10-minute scout on myself, I was shocked. He actually watched my game. I asked him, ‘What do I need to work on?’ He told me everything I need to work on. He was telling me how he wanted me to come up for a visit but nothing’s scheduled right now.”

Florida involved as well now. We kept pretty decent tabs on him this recuiting period from what I seen.

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels  
Louisville & Kentucky reached out to 2016 wing Rawle Alkins after his strong showing this period. He is in talks with Indiana about a visit.