Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Tre Roberson - Chicago Bears

Good for Tre. I remember that FCS title game run he had at ISU right after transferring, I was very happy for him. 

Looks like he’s playing on the same defense as Jameer Thurman from Indiana State, who I believe he would have played against at IU and/or IL State at QB. 

is there a valid reason to keep 6 year old, long forgotten threads open here? am i missing something?

Somebody would have to go in and close them out. I am sure if you want to go in and close each thread after inactivity and close all of them for free they would give you the access.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, coachv jr said:

what the hell is wrong with you? the mods here sure like to instigate trouble. i was just asking an innocent question out of curiosity  

I'll offer up an apology for my comment.  Problem with written vs. verbal communication.  I read your comment as being sarcastic in nature.  I am sorry and do apologize for my snarky response.

12 minutes ago, coachv jr said:

what the hell is wrong with you? the mods here sure like to instigate trouble. i was just asking an innocent question out of curiosity  

I see no innocence in the question you asked. I’ve never, ever seen a thread closed down for being “old”. Especially when the thread in question involves very current news and clearly isn’t “long forgotten”.

What does it matter if a thread is open? No forum locks its threads unless they’re going off the rails

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The initial statement/question certainly reads as being snarky. I really don't get what the point is of coming to a thread with recent news and wondering why it's still active. He was a Hoosier and has worked his way back into the NFL. Seems pretty self explanatory to me.