Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
hoosierpap

Off Season Progress/Notes

Are you sure about that? My family starts sliding over and if Boo could, he would sit on the other side of the gym. That's what he did when Troy was in high school. My mom pinches my leg, then says PoPo gone get you and then she slides a little bit at a time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

And ^^this^^ is why it would be too much fun!!

Are you sure about that? My family starts sliding over and if Boo could, he would sit on the other side of the gym. That's what he did when Troy was in high school. My mom pinches my leg, then says PoPo gone get you and then she slides a little bit at a time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Troy always seems to have a smile on his face and every time I've heard him speak he is positive and polite.

You should be very proud of him as I know you are.

P.S. He's going to be a monster this year!

You sound like my mom. She gets pretty rowdy at games. Dad and I used to make her sit between us so we could try to keep her calm. We only got two sets of tix this year since Dad is doing chemo and my wife will stay home most gsmrs with our 19 month old. I am going to have Mom calming duty all on my own. Pray for me.

You sound like my mom. She gets pretty rowdy at games. Dad and I used to make her sit between us so we could try to keep her calm. We only got two sets of tix this year since Dad is doing chemo and my wife will stay home most gsmrs with our 19 month old. I am going to have Mom calming duty all on my own. Pray for me.

I wish you  luck with that task and prayers for your dads speedy recovery .

After seeing Crean's comments about Yogi in the presser, I am saddened to think that Crean doesn't necessarily expect another year out of Yogi.

He comments that he is happy to have Yogi back a third year. That wording -TO ME- expresses thankfulness the he has Yogi but that he is counting the years.

A long way to go but after reading his quotes I think Yogi is one Crean thinks is NBA bound.

Here's the quote from ITH:

Individually, I won’t take all the time up here to talk about those guys. Like I said, we’re excited about the new guys and the fact that Yogi Ferrell is back with us for his third year and has had the success that he has had in this league. On being the point guard on a team that was number one in the country for 10 or 11 weeks as a freshman to the things that we had to have him do last year. We probably had to have him do more last year than what would have been in a perfect world, but he was capable. And now I think we’ve put more people around that will get the floor spaced, will be able to allow him to play more to the style that he is so good at being able to play, which is not only to score the ball but to move the ball, and along with that, we’re excited.

After seeing Crean's comments about Yogi in the presser, I am saddened to think that Crean doesn't necessarily expect another year out of Yogi.

He comments that he is happy to have Yogi back a third year. That wording -TO ME- expresses thankfulness the he has Yogi but that he is counting the years.

A long way to go but after reading his quotes I think Yogi is one Crean thinks is NBA bound.

I definitely see where you are coming from but I took it as he's excited to have Yogi back as a leader of this team and an upperclassmen. More as an older guy on a young team rather than expecting a jump at the end of the year.

I don't take it that way at all.

I read it as he's glad to have Yogi as his PG who has tons of experience in the league already, and will help out the younger guys who are new to the team.

That poor Hair-Do.  Good grief!  lol

I will say that Crean has a way with words though.  Always been impressed by that.  Besides the talking in circles, political type talk.

The hair is very Calipari-esque ... scary.

@crimsonquarry: say what now RT @AndyWittry: Yogi was asked who the options are for backup point guard. Troy Williams was first player he mentioned. #iubb

???

I'm not even surprised. Hollowell was the backup PG going into last year.