Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Naturalhoosier

IU Baseball vs Stanford Regional Final-Final Game.

[quote name="Naturalhoosier" post="68870" timestamp="1401751200"]Have they said anything in regards to estimating the delay?

Sent from the can using BtownBanners[/quote]

@IUBaseballNews: We are anticipating approximately a 45 minute delay for this weather system to move through our area. #iubase #RoadToOmaha

@IUBaseballNews: After 45 minutes we will reassess the weather and provide an update. #iubase #RoadToOmaha

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="JetpackJunky" post="68875" timestamp="1401752817"]Oh my gosh Bloomington. Get over the rain already so this game can get rolling. You would be delayed for eternity if you played in the Pacific Northwest if you can't handle a little downpour.[/quote]

Can't play with lightning.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="dalton26" post="68876" timestamp="1401752933"]Can't play with lightning.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

Lightning is just the result of solid hits when angels play baseball. Duh.

I learned that in the documentary "Angels in the outfield".

[quote name="JetpackJunky" post="68880" timestamp="1401753382"]Lightning is just the result of solid hits when angels play baseball. Duh.

I learned that in the documentary "Angels in the outfield".[/quote]

Loved that movie!

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app