Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hwy 1

Yogi and Stan Arrested....

Getting cuffed doesn't always mean you did something. I was cuffed at a bar fight once and I had nothing to do with it. Wrong place at the wrong time.  They let me go on the bartenders word but I checked it out, they have record of it and that was 17 years ago.

I was cuffed for 2 hours two summers ago because they thought I was involved in a fight. It's not on any record with BPD or IUPD. They took my license but never filed a report with my name. In the final report it just says "white male" detained and released

There is a guy in my music theory class that is that way. I actually asked my professor about it one day, her response was if he wants to pay and not show up that is his dumb decision to make

That's pretty impressive if he's able to pass.  You'd have to have a whole lot of background in music theory to pass that class at IU without attending on a regular basis.  Some other schools...  yeah, not so much.

That's pretty impressive if he's able to pass.  You'd have to have a whole lot of background in music theory to pass that class at IU without attending on a regular basis.  Some other schools...  yeah, not so much.

Oh yeah he definitely isn't passing. She was pretty blunt when she said he was just paying to take a handful of exams and fail a class

Excise cuffed me becasue they couldnt tel lthe difference between a freakin Fresca and a beer. I know the burning question you have is why on earth were you drinking a Fresca...easy to explain. It was hot, I was broke, some folks coming back form a cmapling trip gave it tom me. They leave and I start guzzling it and bam...excise rolls up and starts harrassing me. I didn't talk back or be disrespectful, but it took them like 10 minutes to understand that it was a Fresca and NOT a beer. Excise...eager to raise tax dollars, not so eager to understand law. Yogi screwed up at a time when a leader of a Division 1 basketball team CAN NOT be screwing up. I must say, some questions I had about the leadership of this team got answered. No discipline...no appreciation of the situation they are in.

Excise cuffed me becasue they couldnt tel lthe difference between a freakin Fresca and a beer. I know the burning question you have is why on earth were you drinking a Fresca...easy to explain. It was hot, I was broke, some folks coming back form a cmapling trip gave it tom me. They leave and I start guzzling it and bam...excise rolls up and starts harrassing me. I didn't talk back or be disrespectful, but it took them like 10 minutes to understand that it was a Fresca and NOT a beer. Excise...eager to raise tax dollars, not so eager to understand law. Yogi screwed up at a time when a leader of a Division 1 basketball team CAN NOT be screwing up. I must say, some questions I had about the leadership of this team got answered. No discipline...no appreciation of the situation they are in.

Common sense and excise have never been used in the same sentence. They carded a girl with a "21st birthday" sash around her shoulders and asked her to name her birthday. Shocking when it was that very day. The ordeal took about 15 minutes and three officers. 

The boys have got in sports/Kilroys all the time because of who they are but with little 5, Kilroys tightened up and Yogi threw a fit... Thus cool down time in the back of the unmarked car. News got to CTC and he called practice at 9 am this morning...got them there and then cancelled. Looks like a fun weekend ahead!

In the gym

If that is true, good on Crean. Maybe 8 am sprints tomorrow? Can you imagine the guys showing up this morning and he just goes "just kidding." Awesome

The boys have got in sports/Kilroys all the time because of who they are but with little 5, Kilroys tightened up and Yogi threw a fit... Thus cool down time in the back of the unmarked car. News got to CTC and he called practice at 9 am this morning...got them there and then cancelled. Looks like a fun weekend ahead!In the gym

Now that is scoop! Our guys better focus on basketball. We have a long wat to go.

[quote name="CampCrean" post="62553" timestamp="1398448044"]If that is true, good on Crean. Maybe 8 am sprints tomorrow? Can you imagine the guys showing up this morning and he just goes "just kidding." Awesome[/quote]
Not "Just kidding" ...more like #*@*%
I wish I could say more but ..you can let your imagination run with this.

In the gym