Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

drewheck

Kj's replacement

Anyone have any insight to how long this process might take to get a new asst coach?  Just in general...

it's a long off-season, and I have no point of reference when it comes to the timing of hiring such an important position.  my gut tells me "the sooner the better" for a hire like this, maybe we'll see something in the next month?  

I saw that they had KJ hired a few years ago around the time of the end of the year basketball banquet. I'm not sure when they have that, but it could be a reference point.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Hwy 1" post="65805" timestamp="1399562944"]OT, but what happened to the thread about the guy quitting? I go outside to play for a few hours and it's gone. [/quote]

We made the decision to pull the thread after we got word Seth Cooper personally denied the report and is still on staff at this time. We try to walk a fine like of allowing all posts, but there are going to be some we need to pull for various reasons. We cannot allow this place to turn into the rumor mill. We appreciate all of your posts, but we try to confirm every rumor or post on this site and our information didn't back that specific post so instead of writing a response that most people wouldn't see to correct the issue, we pulled it all together.

Methinks the mods made a (wise) decision to end that thread before it continued farther down its nasty path.

I had a feeling it would end up going that way.

We made the decision to pull the thread after we got word Seth Cooper personally denied the report and is still on staff at this time. We try to walk a fine like of allowing all posts, but there are going to be some we need to pull for various reasons. We cannot allow this place to turn into the rumor mill. We appreciate all of your posts, but we try to confirm every rumor or post on this site and our information didn't back that specific post so instead of writing a response that most people wouldn't see to correct the issue, we pulled it all together.

Excellent decision.

[quote name="Basketball4iU" post="65850" timestamp="1399591168"]I didn't ..wait and see

In the gym[/quote]

Haha whatever man. I'm not losing sleep over it. Hope the kid keeps climbing the ladder.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="TheStillman" post="65865" timestamp="1399595630"]Haha whatever man. I'm not losing sleep over it. Hope the kid keeps climbing the ladder.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]
He will beyond here

In the gym

Question is, why post the original thread as if this potential move is related to the other "resignations"?

I believe what you are saying, but if this is simply a job improvement with a better salary, then why phrase it like it indicates problems with the basketball program?

And if it does indicate bigger problems, then spill the beans....

[quote name="Basketball4iU" post="65848" timestamp="1399591126"]Mark my words you heard it here first...He flew to Florida today for a wedding..that is not a rumor

In the gym[/quote]
Just got on this thread. Who are we talking about?

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="65888" timestamp="1399599184"]Question is, why post the original thread as if this potential move is related to the other "resignations"?

I believe what you are saying, but if this is simply a job improvement with a better salary, then why phrase it like it indicates problems with the basketball program?

And if it does indicate bigger problems, then spill the beans....[/quote]
Exactly!

In the gym