Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

drewheck

Kj's replacement

He has let it be known that he will not be back as long as Crean is here.

Wow, that is surprising I would have thought Calbert would have had more tact than spouting-off this opinion...or is this just more message board BS?

Hoopster-Feel free to link your source, Thanks!

He has let it be known that he will not be back as long as Crean is here.

Please source this or don't post it.  As far as I know he himself has not let it be known.  "Insiders" with clear agendas have claimed that Calbert was "not impressed" with the program but never sourced it.

[quote name="Hoosier Hoopster" post="61684" timestamp="1398192173"]He has let it be known that he will not be back as long as Crean is here.[/quote]

Where is it this from? Haven't seen anything about Chaney not getting along with Crean.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I would get behind Tim Fuller.

Looks like he could be taking over at Missouri. If they go a different direction you could see him out.

If Fuller were to come to IU, Gant would most likely. Not sure it's what we need long term, but it would be nice to have Gant. All of this seems pretty unlikely, imo. 

Edit: Just saw online Fuller is in the running for the Florida A&M job.

[quote name="Hoosier Hoopster" post="61684" timestamp="1398192173"]He has let it be known that he will not be back as long as Crean is here.[/quote] Oh, did he tell you that personally Hoopster? I'd love to hear your sources. Nothing you have said has ever proven that you have unique insider knowledge other than what you pay for on other sites.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

Please source this or don't post it.  As far as I know he himself has not let it be known.  "Insiders" with clear agendas have claimed that Calbert was "not impressed" with the program but never sourced it.

Maybe he heard it from deep throat. Can he take the fifth or do you plan to hold him in contempt if he doesn't answer lol.

Oh no, I can't be far behind. On my defense, I never quote anonymous sources that aren't first verified by hwy1.

Nah. I disagree with you on many occasions, but you don't have deliberately unsourced, flaming opinions.

You feel how you feel; you don't make sh_t up.

Oh no, I can't be far behind. On my defense, I never quote anonymous sources that aren't first verified by hwy1.

Funny how the guys who criticize the most get the most upset when they get some of it back. Can't let it go eh?