Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
CampHoosier

Hollowell to Georgia State

[quote name="johnsoniu" post="61779" timestamp="1398205324"]Kinda surprised he didn't end up at one of the Colorado schools. Could have even announced his decision on 4/20. Opportunity missed.[/quote]

4/20 was off the hook here. Pot haze over the city.

Sent from the can using BtownBanners

JH transferring to Georgia State basically confirms everything I ever thought about Hollowell.  Going to a smaller school, against worse competition to presumable play more and not work as hard.  Helps that his head coach is his good friend's dad.  I wish him nothing but the best at Georgia State.  He came into IU and it didn't work out the way both parties wanted, separate and move forward.  

The Movement is down to 2.  That's crazy lol.

JH transferring to Georgia State basically confirms everything I ever thought about Hollowell.  Going to a smaller school, against worse competition to presumable play more and not work as hard.  Helps that his head coach is his good friend's dad.  I wish him nothing but the best at Georgia State.  He came into IU and it didn't work out the way both parties wanted, separate and move forward.  

The Movement is down to 2.  That's crazy lol.

3?

Jurkin, Yogi, Perea

[quote name="Rayl" post="62010" timestamp="1398279327"]Hey, Yogi is short, but he's no Ollie from Hoosiers. He counts for more than half a guy.[/quote]

The .5 wasn't Yogi :)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Georgia State was where he should have gone to begin with.

I am always very interested to see how transfers do elsewhere. Hollowell is no different, actually my curiosity is really piqued on this one. He was a consensus 4 star ranked in the upper 30s by most scouting services. Seemed so talented. It will be interesting to see if he gets it going.

He was awful for us this year. Tried doing too much and generally failed in doing so. He has a good stroke and his FTs remind us but he had zilch confidence everywhere else on the floor.

OT, but Wayne's post brought this to mind. I'm interested in seeing what Remy does at Xavier this year. I see him at least being a 6th man, if not starting. I don't know anything about what Xavier has, but should be interesting to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

OT, but Wayne's post brought this to mind. I'm interested in seeing what Remy does at Xavier this year. I see him at least being a 6th man, if not starting. I don't know anything about what Xavier has, but should be interesting to watch. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I am with u. Remy and Bluiett. I plan on watching some Xavier hoops this year.

late to the party post...

for the most part, I give a damn about the transfers and where they are headed and what they might accomplish...

but...

for Jeremy Hollowell...my give a damn is busted...

I choose to care for him as much as he did for competing for IU...

and yes...I'm basing this on his demeanor...which I know drives some of you batty.