Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

keato2299

Cody Latimer - Orlando Guardians (XFL)

A busy Monday for the New York Giants continued as the end of the league day approach. Veteran wide receiver Cody Latimer was the latest to announce that he had officially signed a contract with Big Blue.

Latimer was a second-round pick of the Denver Broncos in the 2014 NFL Draft and had spent the duration of his career with the team.

A Second Team All-Big 10 (2013) talent out of Indiana, the 6-foot-2, 215-pound Latimer has appeared in 45 career games, hauling in 35 receptions for 445 yards and three touchdowns. He also excels on special teams — an area of emphasis for the Giants thus far in free agency — returning 18 kickoffs for 439 yards.

In addition to his production as a receiver and return man, Latimer was also sporadically used on the ground and on other areas of special teams, where he’s recorded 16 tackles (15 solo).

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2018/03/19/new-york-giants-sign-veteran-wr-cody-latimer/

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/attorney-person-accused-sexually-assaulting-105728906.html

More to the story. A man accused of sexually abusing his 4 year old son was at a poker game he showed up to. I would probably lose it too. Not saying he handled it right but I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners