Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) SF Marial Shayok to Virginia

I don't see how this tells us what Cunningham is going to do... We are going to fill all 3 scholarship spots, because that is what Crean does, so he's extending the offer to another guy. Doesn't mean this guy and Cunningham can't coexist.

I guess we have the Josh Cunningham answer now, indirectly. WOW. Gonna be a wild off season. Wonder how much we really know about Shayok, considering I don't think we recruited him originally.

Well, South Carolina has 6'7" wing Cimneon Bowers in on Monday, so I guess they're out of it too ;)

Well, South Carolina has 6'7" wing Cimneon Bowers in on Monday, so I guess they're out of it too ;)

Wow, dude. That's a lot of logic for a post that's hell bent on being dismal about Crean's recruiting chances.  Maybe you should reconsider.  TIC

This is one of the craziest off seasons that I can remember in a long time, for the fact that we could potentially add 3 late signees.  If Crean can land some decent depth in the frontcourt, then I think we'll look at this recruiting class as a success. 

craziest one in about 6 years anyway.

fwiw...

Hoops Hype Canada ‏@HoopsHypeCA  3h
Michigan Wolverines emerging as favorites to land Marial Shayok. A real thirst brewing in Ann Arbour for the versatile #CdnBallers

Teams from the states of Michigan and Ohio can cluck right off with nabbing our recruits right about now. That's so frustrating