Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hoosiers44

Ryan Anderson to Arizona

That doesn't sound good.

Well Rothstein tweeted that he would visit IU on Tuesday and Wednesday. I think it's somewhere on this page of the thread. So I would assume he'll be here tomorrow.

Looks like we might be the third visit now, instead of the 2nd.  his trip to Arizona would be the later half of this week and I don't know if he's going to reschedule that one or not.   Best for last I guess...

Looks like we might be the third visit now, instead of the 2nd.  his trip to Arizona would be the later half of this week and I don't know if he's going to reschedule that one or not.   Best for last I guess...

I was wondering that too

This does sound a little odd though, it's not like Finals week gets planned to week of. Finals week would have already been in place when the visit was scheduled. 

Beyond the melodrama of "I've abandoned all hope" type comments, any indicator that it's less likely that Ryan Anderson visits is not good, especially with an Arizona visit in the mix.

However (and it's a big "however) if he visits Az and then makes it to Bloomington for his final visit, I like our chances a bit more than ever before.

[quote name="Stuhoo" post="65420" timestamp="1399307518"]Beyond the melodrama of "I've abandoned all hope" type comments, any indicator that it's less likely that Ryan Anderson visits is not good, especially with an Arizona visit in the mix.

However (and it's a big "however) if he visits Az and [i]then [/i]makes it to Bloomington for his final visit, I like our chances a bit more than ever before.[/quote]

Agreed. If he makes it out of Arizona without a commitment I'll really like our chances.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app