Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
HoosierCoop

Matt Carlino to Marquette

Absolutely!

This kid moves more than my grandfather on prune juice.

He always had Illusions of Grandeur.

Hey, I'm old enough to be your grandfather and I don't need no stinkin' prune juice! Quite the opposite. :(

So both you and Tom crean then.

Well, you obviously think that CTC is on the way out of his job but that is quite different from being on your way out of life. I suppose in youth that distinction hasn't hit home yet. Eventually it will. 

Well, you obviously think that CTC is on the way out of his job but that is quite different from being on your way out of life. I suppose in youth that distinction hasn't hit home yet. Eventually it will. 

I just felt it was a joke that would resonate with the Chicken Littles on this board.

The algorithm you have that constantly scans the web for recruiting updates to post doesn't pad your count enough?

So THAT'S how he does it?  He has an algorithm?  I just figured that the dude sat in front of a computer 20 hours a day doing google searches on recruit name after recruit name.  I guess as it turns out he's a programming genius.  Looks like I didn't give him enough credit. :)

So THAT'S how he does it?  He has an algorithm?  I just figured that the dude sat in front of a computer 20 hours a day doing google searches on recruit name after recruit name.  I guess as it turns out he's a programming genius.  Looks like I didn't give him enough credit. :)

He doesn't need to be a programming genius.  He could've hired someone, there are people that design programs for a living and I'm sure there are some that would create that algorithm just for some extra cash.

Make no mistake, I didn't do it.  I don't have the patience to sit there and look through line after line of coding to find a comma out of place just to fix a syntax error.