Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
BlueDevil

A year I won't forget

This was my first season on here (Btown Banners) as well. I'm a lifelong fan and I have loved having a place to post about games, players, and off the wall stuff like FIFA and guitars. Awesome posters like you and many others have kept me around (even though you're a Dookie).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Hovadipo" post="53559" timestamp="1395788866"]This was my first season on here (Btown Banners) as well. I'm a lifelong fan and I have loved having a place to post about games, players, and off the wall stuff like FIFA and guitars. Awesome posters like you and many others have kept me around (even though you're a Dookie).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Thanks man i appreciate it. Same for you.

It was my first season too. Glad I got to join a site with such great people who are passionate about their beloved Hoosiers. I hope to spend many more seasons with you guys discussing and dissecting EVERYTHING about the athletic programs at Indiana University.

Too bad we have to put up with Dukie, though... Now I have to have a filter when talking about the Blue Devils!

[quote name="djsalway" post="53565" timestamp="1395790152"]It was my first season too. Glad I got to join a site with such great people who are passionate about their beloved Hoosiers. I hope to spend many more seasons with you guys discussing and dissecting EVERYTHING about the athletic programs at Indiana University.

Too bad we have to put up with Dukie, though... Now I have to have a filter when talking about the Blue Devils![/quote]

Haha you can say whatever you want I won't be offended I just hope that I have changed the perception that all Duke fans are arrogant a holes.

[quote name="BlueDevil2aHoosier" post="53545" timestamp="1395785625"]As many of you know this is my first season really following Indiana Basketball as I am a transfer student to the University. Being a lifelong Duke fan I have always been aware of IU basketball and the proud tradition of the program. I finally got to go deep inside the program with some of it's biggest fans and discuss things such as the team, recruiting, traditions, and many other things that have to do with IU. Even though the season did not go as expected I still had an awesome first IU basketball season with you guys and i look forward to the coming years in discussing the program at such a wonderful place. Thank you all for accepting me even though I am a Dukie. You guys have all been great. Hopefully we get back on track next season and the seasons moving forward. Proud to be a Hoosier.[/quote]sorry what a rough introduction lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using BtownBanners mobile app

Haha you can say whatever you want I won't be offended I just hope that I have changed the perception that all Duke fans are arrogant a holes.

NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!11

Kidding. Welcome to the Hoosier family. You are a great addition. Don't worry, we'll cure you of the Duke love before too long.

[quote name="Naturalhoosier" post="53600" timestamp="1395796198"]Don't forget to check out the IUFB program too brother! CKW is making big things happen in Memorial Stadium![/quote]

Forsure man I went to all the home games this year I'm just not too big of a college football guy but I love the football gameday experience at IU. Can't wait for this fall as well.

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="53623" timestamp="1395796995"]So this auto posted to the. IU Facebook page that has 30k followers... They now think a Duke fans run that page LOL.

attachicon.gif [url="https://btownbanners.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=643"]ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1395796990.615141.jpg[/url]

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners[/quote]

Lol RIP to me

[quote name="BlueDevil2aHoosier" post="53567" timestamp="1395790511"]Haha you can say whatever you want I won't be offended I just hope that I have changed the perception that all Duke fans are arrogant a holes.[/quote]

You did the opposite for me...

In all honesty, I enjoy other fans perspective on the Hoosiers as they generally have a fresh and less crimson shaded view of the team. I'm a life long fan, obviously dedicated with the site and all, but you and I view the Hoosiers pretty much the same. Glad to have you on board!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

[quote name="Hovadipo" post="53628" timestamp="1395797267"]Man that Kevin Cazee fella isn't a fan, I see

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Was thinking the same thing. That guys got some issues to work out. :)

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="53630" timestamp="1395797308"]You did the opposite for me...

In all honesty, I enjoy other fans perspective on the Hoosiers as they generally have a fresh and less crimson shaded view of the team. I'm a life long fan, obviously dedicated with the site and all, but you and I view the Hoosiers pretty much the same. Glad to have you on board!

Thanks man you guys have done an awesome job with this place. Me being a huge sports junkie, it's easy to hop on here and chat with everyone.

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="53630" timestamp="1395797308"]You did the opposite for me...

Thanks man you guys have done an awesome job with this place. Me being a huge sports junkie, it's easy to hop on here and chat with everyone.

Be on the look out for Jaybob you never know when he'll get involved.