Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
maxwell

(2014) PF Anthony Lee to OSU

FWIW, I have seen nothing on Kansas boards that they are involved. Nothing. I told them. They don't think they need him. They are rather stacked in the post. I have a feeling that this is Lee's people putting something out there for reasons of their own. See, Crean's tweets on handlers. Kansas might have mild interest if other things happen. But, even with Embiid going pro, they still have Alexander, Ellis, Traylor and Lucas in the post next season. They are in the lead for Turner. If Lee wants to be the guy, he'll look elsewhere.

We were first because we were the only ones not playing anymore...Not a trolling post, just facts :)Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Was Notre Dame in post season? They got beat by Wake in their tournament a day before we forgot to show up at the B1G.

Would people be happy if we had Maten, Cunningham, and (Purcell/Eron Harris) to fill our final 3 ships? 

Just think with these open 3 spots if we had, Goodluck, Pinson, and Devin Robinson.  How would people feel then?

Or best yet, AntLee, Pinson, Devin Robinson.

Or if we are lucky we will just take any Tom, Dick, or Harry we can get.

Would people be happy if we had Maten, Cunningham, and (Purcell/Eron Harris) to fill our final 3 ships? 

Just think with these open 3 spots if we had, Goodluck, Pinson, and Devin Robinson.  How would people feel then?

Or best yet, AntLee, Pinson, Devin Robinson.

Or if we are lucky we will just take any Tom, Purdue Person, or Harry we can get.

I really want Harris. The guy proved this past season he can shoot the ball, while at the same time shooting the ball a lot. We need more scorers and shooters. 

I really want Harris. The guy proved this past season he can shoot the ball, while at the same time shooting the ball a lot. We need more scorers and shooters. 

I'm not exactly up to date with transfer rules but won't he have to sit next year if he comes here, or where ever he goes?

[quote name="protectthishouse" post="55101" timestamp="1396036942"]I'm not exactly up to date with transfer rules but won't he have to sit next year if he comes here, or where ever he goes?[/quote]

He will. It will still be nice to have him in 2015 though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

So Lee is at O$U, and so far he's tweeted a photo of the football stadium, and made a video at the football stadium.Any plans to actually show him that you have a basketball program. :)Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Oh, he should have made a little video at the baseball stadium and watch the Hoosiers beat the Buckeyes.

[quote name="Banksyrules" post="50936" timestamp="1395408571"]Columbia MD is where I went to High School. Small world.[/quote] Good to see another Baltimore-area Hoosier! Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="djsalway" post="55654" timestamp="1396114938"]@GoodmanESPN: Temple transfer Anthony Lee told espn.com he is headed to Ohio State. Will play next season for Buckeyes.[/quote]

Welp