Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
maxwell

(2014) PF Anthony Lee to OSU

Makes me wonder if getting him would persuade Noah to stay or leave. If we get him Crean won't be on him as much to stay as much as he would if we don't. But he could help give Noah some advice and only make him better. I think either way he should stay, I don't think he's ready yet, but money talks.
Still hope we can get Lee. Imagine if Noah stays and we have both of them, new freshman, and improved past players. Watch out!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Does anyone have his schedule of visits?

He has not really said anything other than that he'd take 4 or 5 visits and that Indiana would be the last. Therefore, we actually don't know which schools are in his top 4/5.

What we can offer: immediate playing time as a starter in a bigger conference than what he was in. More TV time to display if he wants to move to the next level. A young but extremely talented team that has a lot of potential and could use leadership. Best facilities money can buy. In the Midwest where he said he wanted to play. HUGE support from our fanbase now that Noah is gone.

The only setbacks I can see is him wanting to possibly play for a Championship and we aren't there yet. I do think with him as a starter we could make a nice tournament run, but we are another year off from being elite again. 

I cannot stress enough how different our season will be with Lee or without Lee. Without Lee, Hanner is the starter and we have no true big to back him up. We will likely land a wing who will be young and undersized. Come to IU Lee!

It's been mentioned by "people in the know" that there is going to be quite a bit of turnover(bad word this year I know) this summer, will be an interesting off season for sure. Buckle up.

How many transfers are we looking at? I would say I expect 3

How many transfers are we looking at? I would say I expect 3

Have no clue.  Just going off what I have read. I don't expect it to be players who got more minutes, but who knows.

It's been mentioned by "people in the know" that there is going to be quite a bit of turnover(bad word this year I know) this summer, will be an interesting off season for sure. Buckle up.

After the way this season went I would be neither surprised nor unhappy if the roster turned over 50%.

Edit: Non-contributors, even those who were freshmen this year, should not be surprised to find themselves on the outside looking in.

I'd agree with Hollowell. Not so sure about the other two.

Hartman is either going to accept that he's a role player for us and won't really see the floor or he's gone for sure. Look at the class we have coming in. They're taking any minutes he would have had. Jurkin has either been hurt from day one of CTC really doesn't trust him to play.