Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Stuhoo

OT: I Believe Pitino, Not Tom Lyles

Isn't Tom the dad who had a questionable resume?

There was a bio of Trey on some website that said his father played for Kentucky. He also has a sister who plays and her bio made no mention of it. Additionally, there isn't a shred of evidence anywhere that Tom Lyles ever suited up for UK. Google searches and UK basketball websites/databases turn up nothing saying he ever played there.

So yeah, it sounds like he's full of crap and something has been going on behind the scenes here. 

There was a bio of Trey on some website that said his father played for Kentucky. He also has a sister who plays and her bio made no mention of it. Additionally, there isn't a shred of evidence anywhere that Tom Lyles ever suited up for UK. Google searches and UK basketball websites/databases turn up nothing saying he ever played there.

So yeah, it sounds like he's full of crap and something has been going on behind the scenes here. 

Thanks, that's what I was thinking but didn't want to say it if I had him mixed up with another dad.

You forgot that he supposedly played in the NBA, but there's no evidence of that either.

You forgot that he supposedly played in the NBA, but there's no evidence of that either.

Tom lyles was a great r and b artist lmao his hit song pumpin the p*ussy

Other than these examples, he sounds like a class act though, eh? ;)

I don't have a subscription so I can't read it. What does it say?

If you've used all of your free articles you can open up an 'incognito' browser and sites that track how many articles you get for free won't be able to track that anymore. 

If you've used all of your free articles you can open up an 'incognito' browser and sites that track how many articles you get for free won't be able to track that anymore.

Or, just delete your cookies.

Isn't Tom the dad who had a questionable resume?

Yeah, he has quite the rap album.  Such classics as "Pumpin the p***y".  I want to hear the chorus before I lean either way.  It might be catchy.  

[quote name="mdn82" post="50159" timestamp="1395282705"]Yeah, he has quite the rap album. Such classics as "Pumpin the p***y". I want to hear the chorus before I lean either way. It might be catchy. [/quote]

Sounds like a jam. Is that a 2 Live Crew song?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah, he has quite the rap album.  Such classics as "Pumpin the p***y".  I want to hear the chorus before I lean either way.  It might be catchy.  

I wonder if it's anything like the song Tank always played in My Best Friend's Girl when he said the radio was broken.

People who haven't seen that movie won't know what I'm talking about.

[quote name="mdn82" post="50309" timestamp="1395334108"]Ha, Hova that is what Trey's dad put out in the mid 90s. Dude was a rapper back in the day. [/quote]

Yeah I googled him the other day and saw he was a crappy R&B artist lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners