Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BtownBanners

Senior Night Speeches

For those that can't watch, we'll update with good quotes and pictures throughout the festivities.  We'll have video posted this evening as well.

2qmhlhc.png

• Festivities start with introductions of all four seniors.  
  • Video tribute now playing

Taylor Ware:

Coach Crean's comments on Taylor Ware:

Jeff Howard:

Evan Gordon:

Will Sheehey:

Wife made the nightly got the little one down going to bed call during Jeff Howards and I was watching on my phone. Was Will's any good? I know they'll be online soon.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using BtownBanners mobile app.

[quote name="BtownBanners" post="44902" timestamp="1394074852"]How did that work for everyone? Hopefully you enjoyed it, never used the software before so it was a blind test run...[/quote]
Looking from my phone as I left the laptop in the job trailer. What was supposed to work? Just curious because I only see comments from everyone else?

[quote name="pappy1865" post="44900" timestamp="1394074823"]Wife made the nightly got the little one down going to bed call during Jeff Howards and I was watching on my phone. Was Will's any good? I know they'll be online soon.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using BtownBanners mobile app.[/quote]

About 25 seconds. He was clearly really, really freaking mad. Started with "I hate losing and I hate tonight."

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Hovadipo" post="44905" timestamp="1394075071"]About 25 seconds. He was clearly really, really freaking mad. Started with "I hate losing and I hate tonight."

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]
Seriously? Live that kids attitude. Can't wait to see him coach. Get some experience then we'll take him back here!

[quote name="pappy1865" post="44906" timestamp="1394075130"]Seriously? Live that kids attitude. Can't wait to see him coach. Get some experience then we'll take him back here!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using BtownBanners mobile app.[/quote]

Yep. Short and not very sweet. Wouldn't mind seeing him get on the staff here next season, not sure how much he would learn though...seriously.

#IUBB Senior NIght(03/05/2014) 
9:24
Tom Crean begins speaking about Taylor Ware
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:24 
9:26
Taylor Ware is up first: "Team had a wager that nobody would cry... but I don't think I'm going to make it now."
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:26 
9:28
[Comment From BtownBannersBtownBanners: ] 
TW: "It's hard work for 4 years, but it's definitely worth it in the end"
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:28 BtownBanners
9:29
Taylor Ware up now. #IUBBSeniorNight
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:29 
9:29
TW: Thanks all the coaches for everything they have done for him, high school coaches etc etc.
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:29 
9:30
"Mom, I'm not going to look at you because I'm sure you are struggling to keep it together right now."
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:30 
9:32
Ware continues talking about family and their impact on his life to date.
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:32 
9:33
"A lot of people didn't think I would be here playing. That doesn't matter though because whatever you put your mind to you can achieve."
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:33 
9:35
Taylor going into depth about his mom and their relationship.  Definitely a very strong family vibe from Taylor so far.
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:35 
9:35
TW: "It's been a great career. Thank you very much"
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:35 
9:36
Coach Crean comes out and we are now moving on to Jeff Howard.

"Jeff Howard is why you put expectations on people, no matter where they are from, no matter their ranking."
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:36 
9:37
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:37 
9:37
Jeff Howard" First of I'd like to thank God for making everything I do possible."
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:37 
9:38
JH: "My parents traveled to all of our games... all across the country... even though I wasn't going to play a single second."
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:38 
9:39
JH - going down the family line thanking everyone
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:39 
9:40
Jeff Howard on #IUBBSeniorNight
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:40 
9:42
JH "I just want to thank all the coaches, everyone who has been here while I've been here. It's an honor to play for Coach Crean, and this University so thank you very much."
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:42 
9:43
"Thank you Hoosier Nation. Thank you for all your support."
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:43 
9:43
"Evan Gordon, Like the Zellers are a part of an incredible history of Indiana Basketball" - Tom Crean
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:43 
9:44
"Over 1,000 points long before he ever got here. This is his Senior Night. He gets to do that in his Home State, With his family." Crean
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:44 
9:45
Coach Crean talking about Evan Gordon
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:45 
9:45
Evan Gordon - "I never thought I'd be graduating with my Masters.... (Interrupted by cheers)"
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:45 
9:46
"When I first got the opportunity to come back, I just jumped on it. I knew I wanted to play here ever since High School." Evan Gordon
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:46 
9:47
Evan Gordon wraps up his Spech. #iubb
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:47 
9:47
Will Sheehey is up next... #iubb
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:47 
9:48
Coach Crean: "There is no question that he had the spirit and the type of edge that we wanted to bring into Indiana."
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:48 
9:48
"Will Sheehey absolutely HATES to lose." Coach Crean
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:48 
9:50
Coach Crean- "Will and Victor started to establish a culture in here.  Will Sheehey belongs in the first sentence on the return of IU"
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:50 
9:50
"Will always, ALWAYS puts winning first."
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:50 
9:51
Will Sheehey is a rare rare person. It has been an honor to have him here with us.
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:51 
9:52
Will Sheehey and Coach Crean embrace before Will's Speech.
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:52 
9:52
"First of all, I hate losing... so I hate tonight."
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:52 
9:53
"I'm the luckiest guy in the world, I have the best coaches in the world, the best teammates in the world and I played for the best University in the world. Thank You."
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:53 
9:53
Will Sheehey in true form was short and sweet. #iubb
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:53 
9:54
That wraps up this year's senior night.  Check BtownBanners.com for full video shortly!
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:54 
9:55
Senior night is over. Time to focus on Michigan and the grueling Big Ten Tournament to send these seniors out in style. Signing off - BtownBanners.
Wednesday March 5, 2014 9:55 
10:03

About 25 seconds. He was clearly really, really freaking mad. Started with "I hate losing and I hate tonight."Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Speaking of hate, did he say anything about the coaching?

[quote name="schoosier" post="44914" timestamp="1394075446"]Speaking of hate, did he say anything about the coaching?[/quote]

He didn't talk long enough to really touch on that lol.

I can not get the videos to run at all. Or receive Coach Crean's comments and I tried 3 different devices. I am 37 miles away. Is the site just crashed bc too many ppl wanted to c it n BTN WOULDN'T SHOW IT. It was 30 more minutes approximately before PU came on they could have preempted that for a few. Very disappointed in. BTN,!!!! If it wasn't for iu games on there I def wouldn't watch it.

[quote name="IU4LIFE" post="44921" timestamp="1394075875"]I can not get the videos to run at all. Or receive Coach Crean's comments and I tried 3 different devices. I am 37 miles away. Is the site just crashed bc too many ppl wanted to c it n BTN WOULDN'T SHOW IT. It was 30 more minutes approximately before PU came on they could have preempted that for a few. Very disappointed in. BTN,!!!! If it wasn't for iu games on there I def wouldn't watch it.[/quote]

Site is definitely up and running. It's working from our end...

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners