Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Stuhoo

OT: UK OADs Get No College Degree, AND Have No BBall Skills

Not that they'll tank this game too, but holy crap. Look at their halftime score against the worst team in the SEC!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(17) Kentucky: 28 (21-7, 11-4 SEC)

South Carolina: 31 (10-18, 3-12 SEC)

Kentucky might end up taking more free throws than field goal attempts, and still manage to lose by 10+, quite the accomplishment, maybe they could sell t-shirts for that, or set up some more web sites.

Gonna be tough for South Carolina to hold on here. Really, really bad teams have a knack for pissing games away. 

LOL and as soon as I post that, an SC player gets a rebound and tries to pass it to a teammate laying on the ground out of bounds. 

South Carolina was up 68-61 with 33 seconds left. UK hit a 3, SC turned it over in the backcourt and Randle converted a three-point play to make it 68-67 at 0:22. SC made 2 free throws, UK missed a 3, almost came up with a steal but fouled. 

SC wins 72-67 and the fans rush the court. 

32and8.com domain is currently available. 

Not that  It will be cool if when they tank this game too, but holy crap. Look at their halftime score against the worst team in the SEC!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(17) Kentucky: 28 (21-7, 11-4 SEC)

South Carolina: 31 (10-18, 3-12 SEC)

Excuse me while I quote myself! And fix my quote while I'm at it! :)

I'm having trouble posting it but that pic with a blue shirt and has 39-1 and 38-2 and so on is looking prophetic.

If someone can find it they should post it.  Next step on the shirt is "WTF".

They could always just talk about how amazing next year's recruits are going to be like they always do, then stick that on the shirt

I know this has a low chance of happening, but I hope they end up in the NIT with us (I know we have an outside shot at the NCAA, I'm just being realistic).  I hope that in the NIT they are scheduled to come play in Bloomington.  How great would that be?  Cal forced to play at The Assembly Hall.  

As far as an NIT season goes, that would be the dream. I would hope the students rush the court after the win just to piss Cal off.

[quote name="Hoosierfan1990" post="43409" timestamp="1393740337"]As far as an NIT season goes, that would be the dream. I would hope the students rush the court after the win just to piss Cal off.[/quote]

That ALMOST makes the NIT sound good lol!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Hoosierfan1990" post="43408" timestamp="1393740259"]As bad as this season has been, IU hasn't lost to a team as bad as South Carolina.

And yes, Northwestern is better than them. Frank Martin is a great coach though.[/quote]

Penn State, however, might not be.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners