Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Naturalhoosier

Official Indiana @ Purdouche Game Thread

Not much good seems to come from IU holding for the last shot.

If we would actually take the last shot then it would not be so bad but why hold it the whole time to chuck it up 5 seconds before the clock runs down.  If we are going to take the last shot then wait until the end to take it.  Frustrating

In theory, it was a good idea to put him in against inferior competition and see if he could get some points inside. Problem is, Noah's main deficiency this season has been picking up silly fouls.

Yep, looked like a calculated gamble. Didn't work out. C'est la vie.

We have no rebounding without Noah. Game plan for second half...play zone and protect Noah as much as possible. Also, keep him in until he fouls out. Offensive game plan...start running more back screens as Purdue is overplaying. Its obvious when we get the ball on the wing, we aren't talented enough to finish at the rim. Lastly, give PJ a chance. Its not like we are fighting for a B1G championship.

Nice move by the Purdon't fan throwing the double bird there.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You mean this double bird?

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/M7ttdbwXBgQ/embed/postcard" width="480" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Not sure why the negativity... I saw some GREAT coaching by Crean down the stretch... We were winning, and he knows that when we lead at the half it equals trouble.  Therefore he very smartly let Purdue take the lead.  Now we won't have a monkey on our back in the second half!

I'm kidding, but I'm not upset we are losing at the half, actually feel better about things lol

Not sure why the negativity... I saw some GREAT coaching by Crean down the stretch... We were winning, and he knows that when we lead at the half it equals trouble.  Therefore he very smartly let Purdue take the lead.  Now we won't have a monkey on our back in the second half!

I'm kidding, but I'm not upset we are losing at the half, actually feel better about things lol

After watching that debacle of a Penn State game I actually expected a loss, so I'm not too upset about losing.

If we would actually take the last shot then it would not be so bad but why hold it the whole time to chuck it up 5 seconds before the clock runs down.  If we are going to take the last shot then wait until the end to take it.  Frustrating

Well, yes. Either make sure you get the last shot, whatever that takes, or start running your offense earlier and make sure you get a good shot. That wasn't a bad shot there, but I never had a doubt the whole time who was taking that shot, and neither did Purdue. Its choreographed and telegraphed to the point that it makes the defense's job easy.

I don't know man...maybe it's time to go straight up on the rocks...

might make this game more enjoyable...

If I had Scotch or a decent Bourbon that's what I'd do but not with ET