Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

The Walking Dead Thread 2.0

HOLY CRAP! Bob is getting eatin by Terminus people. Fairly uneventful episode until then. Heard in the preview for the next episode where Rick said three people are missing.

I kind of thought we were done with the Terminus people. Wonder if Morgan will help save the day?

I'm guessing JB, that Darryl and (why can't I think of her name right now) will be the other two missing as they took off looking for Beth. Rick ain't gonna be happy about getting talked out of finishing off Terminus.

Is there mint jelly with that Leg of Bob?

Haha, I actually just mentioned that to the wife. Darryl and Carol left to go get Beth.

I want a Bob leg lol

What an episode!! What are everyone's thoughts?

First off, Bob will be missed! Didn't think it was his time to go, but he was expendable. Loved this episode though.

I bet Darryl has both Carol and Beth! What do you guys think? Also, I was hoping Morgan would save them this episode, but i can't wait till he comes back!

What an episode!! What are everyone's thoughts?

First off, Bob will be missed! Didn't think it was his time to go, but he was expendable. Loved this episode though.

I bet Darryl has both Carol and Beth! What do you guys think? Also, I was hoping Morgan would save them this episode, but i can't wait till he comes back!

I'm just glad it looks like we're finally going to find out what happened to Beth

Wow, a Walking Dead thread? This site just keeps getting better and better. My favorite part of last night's episode was when Bob was having a good laugh at the expense of the Terminians eating his tainted zombie flesh. I didn't see that one coming, gave me a good laugh. I was surprised to see Darryl back so soon, and yeah it looks like Beth is with him.

I'm thinking the next couple episodes will flashback to when Beth was gone, and will come back around with Michonne and Darryl meeting by the church.

Still surprised Glenn and Maggie left so easily. They looked appalled when the church slaughter happened.

Loved the episodes. The massacre in the church was a little crazy... I mean, they just brutally murdered all of those people. Haven't done anything like that in awhile.

Excited to see where Beth has been. Looks like it will take a crazy turn of events. She looks like she is someplace nice.

Beth looked hot on The Talking Dead. 

Anyway, back to the show. Figured it would be a slow episode, but I think Darryl has Noah, and Carol got herself taken in. Group is going to take over the hospital and rescue Beth and Carol. Abraham sure looked crazy in the sneak peak.