Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
mamasa

IUWBB vs Wisconsin Saturday @ 1 THINK PINK

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="36077" timestamp="1391886724"]Oh, a back court of Brooks/Agler/Buss will be dangerous.

Speaking of, anyone know what's up with Agler? She's spent a lot of time on the bench tonight, and when I've watched her before she usually knocks down open shots. Hurt, sick, or just a bad game?[/quote]

From here, she just looks "off"- not slow or anything, just not her normal play. Having trouble getting in position

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

From here, she just looks "off"- not slow or anything, just not her normal play. Having trouble getting in position

I know on a play in the first half she could've cut to the baseline when a player was trapped on the post (Gerardot?) and may have had an open look, but she didn't get there forcing a bad passing angle and a turnover.

Could be sick or something, being sick can impact things like that.  Of course as I say that she knocks down an open look.

Uh, Coach Miller, having the team stay on the court to mingle with fans is a good thought especially for the kids, but does it really matter when there are like 10 fans?

Holy crap, that's an embarrassing turnout by the fans.

[quote name="Naturalhoosier" post="36105" timestamp="1391893267"]Did they win?[/quote]

Yessir! 76-69. Great time as always, players very nice to fans w autographs (about 30 minutes). Larryn had huge line, Sasha's pretty long too.