Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) C Thon Maker

I'm back lol sorry everyone just get upset with having players on scholarship that don't even touch the court that's what I mean by "dead weight"

One more and you are gone for good cause obviously you didn't learn a damn thing. We will have to get rid of our dead weight lol.

You threatening me?

That wasn't a threat. That was a promise. You waited your whole vacation to jump back in with that? Looks like you are trying to jump in where you left off. If that's the case it's time for a new board.

Dcoble, if your thought is to take away Prillers athletic scholarship, leave us one opening and hope maker joins I am with you.

I don't like the idea of taking away a players athletic scholarship but he will get a free ride regardless and the fact is, Crean should have never given him one to begin with.

Don't like the practice but this is not a normal situation, we are talking about a player that probably wouldn't start for any D-1 team

I think his recruitment has been so strange that him wanting to start school in december/january was the last straw for a lot of high profile teams. ASU is still interested cause they have nothing to lose 

I think his recruitment has been so strange that him wanting to start school in december/january was the last straw for a lot of high profile teams. ASU is still interested cause they have nothing to lose 

This, I feel like if something goes wrong and he has to just delay till the 2016 school year all the big boys will be interested again. 

This, I feel like if something goes wrong and he has to just delay till the 2016 school year all the big boys will be interested again. 

He won't delay until next year. He is going to graduate around August. If he doesn't end up going to college for the spring semester, he'll just go to the NBA

Not saying the first part isn't true, but as someone mentioned above ASU hired Brian Merritt as an assistant and he goes back with his guardian, Ed Smith and to some degree Thon himself.. They are a real player for that reason only. 

Not saying the first part isn't true, but as someone mentioned above ASU hired Brian Merritt as an assistant and he goes back with his guardian, Ed Smith and to some degree Thon himself.. They are a real player for that reason only. 

I understand that their new assistant is a personal friend of Ed Smith and of Thon to some degree but the situation at ASU lends itself very well as well. He can walk in at any time of the season and be the man from day one and get the majority of offense through him. If he goes to IU, Kansas, or UK he has a lot more work ahead of him to get playing time (especially if he comes in halfway through the season). ASU isn't near as competitive as the other three teams so like I said, it would be very easy for him there.

I am starting to think he just doesn't go to college at all and he just stays at Orangeville for a year of prep school then goes to the NBA. I think he is going to want to keep his "mysterious" status because the couple times he has been in the national spotlight of the last few months, he has disappointed.