Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) C Thon Maker

I don't expect to get Thon, but I think we've got a good shot at Bryant. Crean also got Luke Fischer who looks like he's going to be pretty good and was a top 50 recruit. If he didn't get homesick he would have been an integral part of this year's team.

Hanner was also a top 50 recruit. He just hasn't developed as expected. Counting Hollowell, Crean has signed 5 top 50 big men in the last 4 years. He just didn't get a big man last year because he was expecting to have Fischer and Devin Davis. He didn't realize he'd need one until January, and by then it was too late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when fischer committed he was in the 120-150 range in the rankings. He shot up the rankings his senior year

This is wishful thinking, but if you're Thon Maker and you're kind of the enigma recruit of 2015 (if he reclassifies) and being compared to Durant, KG, et., do you really want to follow UK's 40-0 team? What if you lose 8-10 games get a 5-7 seed and lose in the round of 32? I know guys don't always think that way, but it's kind of like the coach replacing the legend.

This is wishful thinking, but if you're Thon Maker and you're kind of the enigma recruit of 2015 (if he reclassifies) and being compared to Durant, KG, et., do you really want to follow UK's 40-0 team? What if you lose 8-10 games get a 5-7 seed and lose in the round of 32? I know guys don't always think that way, but it's kind of like the coach replacing the legend.

I've thought about this too. They don't have self doubt often though. They fully expect to repeat the feat.