Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) C Thon Maker

I will add. If by some miraculous turn if events Thon and Bryant end up in candystripes next year AND we somehow keep Yogi and Troy, that would be one hell of a team with any coach at the helm.

Goes back to what I said about the Bryant news though, when those players leave we'll be right back where we are now.  I don't think it's wise to mortgage the future for one or two years of hoping Crean is good enough to not screw it up with a loaded team.

Yeah, I don't know what to make of it. It's all interesting timing.

How do you suppose these two suddenly decide to visit IU when circumstances seem to be the worst? Interesting indeed. A movie may need to be made about this in ten years. A sports drama, "Season on the Brink"...wait

We will lose in the Sweet 16 to a team that plays zone for 40 minutes if we get Thon, everyone comes back and Crean stays. He's NOT the guy to get us another banner despite how good the roster might be. See 2012-2013 team.