Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

IU for Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my fellow Hoosiers....

Just curious to see what IU stuff everyone got for Christmas....

I got tickets to 2 games (Rutgers & Michigan), IU rubber Bracelets, IU tobagan, an IU license plate frame,  & IU cooler/koozie/bottle opener set.

What kinda cool stuff did everyone else get?

Guess I should have posted this here, but has anyone set near these seats, if so how are they?

Well Christmas turned out awesome. My family got my dad and I tickets in section J row 32 for the Illinois game! I have been a life long Hoosier fan but have never been to see a game. I hope the Hall is rockin' can't stand the Illini or their coach!!! But seriously so excited to go!

Another year has come and gone... I always love to see/hear about what IU stuff people receive for Christmas!!! Share!!!

I'll start, 1 of the best things this year is my youngest son got his first pair of Candystripes.... with his mom being a HUGE UofL fan he has always toed the line, but I think he is finally converting.... (he also got a shirt and a ticket to a game - Maryland).

I got tickets to 2 other games (Northwestern & MSU), IU Hoodie, IU Toboggan, an official pair of the game shorts, and a Tshirt that has our 5 banners on it.

I didnt get ANY IU swag!  

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Don't be ashamed to wear it. Just tell people you're a soccer fan. I'm sporting a hat and jacket today. All the IPFW/Purdue fans around here be damned.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

My wife knocked it out of the park for me this year. She had someone make me a big NCAA tournament Bracket to hang on the wall down in the basement that will be reusable every year. It’s awesome but they are going to have to fix it because it’s only a bracket 32 instead of 64. They said they can get that fixed by March.
6d940d177f6bbb92ff147588f545bae2.jpg&key=742fef0408e4dd3c33189047f03c57423266c78531843cec91dd86322650d371
And my brother-in-law(BT Banners member as well) and sister in law got my this to hang on the wall in the basement
5c595c1c286abadafa9ecd09e9895fa9.jpg&key=9db50391dcc571d73c0422db975baedecbfef965fd02c52323cdbbf15db02e01
Also got northwestern tickets

Awesome stuff!