Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) SG Allonzo Trier to Arizona

Great video.  I love the head fakes clearing space for 1) the drive to the rim and 2) the lateral move to shoot the outside jumper.  Nice stroke!  :)  

Pat Lawless ‏@GiveNGobball 4h
Allonzo Trier (@SwagyZprecision), '15 SG of Montrose Christian (MD), has received interest from Georgetown, Maryland, Memphis, FSU & Indiana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=k7p9WiaDYJ4

[color=rgb(41,47,51)][font='Helvetica Neue'][background=rgb(245,248,250)] [url="https://twitter.com/O_IsoZO"][b]Allonzo Trier[/b] ‏[color=rgb(136,153,166)][size=3][color=rgb(177,187,195)]@[/color]O_IsoZO[/size][/color][/url] [url="https://twitter.com/O_IsoZO/status/451136088900632576"]1h[/url][/background][/font][/color][color=rgb(41,47,51)][font='Helvetica Neue'][background=rgb(245,248,250)] Just off the phone with coach Pastner and coach Swartz and received official offer from university of Memphis[/background][/font][/color]

Yea, that's what we need- more serviceable guards...good thinking Tom. He ought to be recruiting every top 75 big man in the '15 class.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

http://www.d1circuit.com/news_article/show/380149?referrer_id=1204230

Won MVP of the Sacramento session this pass weekend.

Allonzo Trier is an EYBL-veteran, and he proved that thusly in Sacramento. Trier blew out of the gates early with a 35-point game in a convincing win over Xpress. What really proved his veteran leadership, consistency and scoring ability were the 29, 23 and 27 point games in the next three for Athletes First. Trier had a very good chance at being this year's overall scoring leader, and by scoring 114 in the first session, he's starting off on a good foot in that regards while also leading his team to a 4-0 session record.

Trier used to play for Team Takeover but is now playing with Athletes First (as noted by a quote in one of CC's posts). That used to be a negative for IU, but with Kenny at UL now that might actually help Crean out. KJ still has a lot of pull in the DMV but him not being with Team Takeover has got to make a difference there. 

Hopefully Findlay Prep's coach will keep the IU staff on speed dial, and vice versa.  Stanford Robinson had transferred there in the past if I remember correctly.  Hopefully a good connection was made between our staff and theirs with the signing of Stanford.   

[quote name="Scohutch" post="69866" timestamp="1402414662"]Hopefully Findlay Prep's coach will keep the IU staff on speed dial, and vice versa. Stanford Robinson had transferred there in the past if I remember correctly. Hopefully a good connection was made between our staff and theirs with the signing of Stanford. [/quote]

Hope that is the case. This is a great connection to have for the IU staff.

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

Stan had already committed to IU before going to Findlay but if I remember correctly we developed a pretty good relationship with them.

Yes. And their coach Todd Simon left when Stan did to become an assistant at UNLV. Don't know anything about their new coach.