Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

kmayhew03

2014 recruiting class

I for one love this class and think we don't need to sign another player. Just wondering what everyone else thought about the class? With the class we have coming in and the last 2 classes we are going to be loaded and really fun to watch![attachment=211:IMG_36892194853415.jpeg]

I agree. We filled the needs other than a possible big. (2015) doesn't look to promising in that area so far. I do believe we take one more however. Whether that be JL or a relatively new one like Bolden.

I agree. We filled the needs other than a possible big. (2015) doesn't look to promising in that area so far. I do believe we take one more however. Whether that be JL or a relatively new one like Bolden.

I agree here, I think we still try to get one of these two just to round out the class a little more. I personally think we need JL more than Bolden though because we are stacked at the forward position for years to come.

I don't think we need either one of them, and if we don't get either one of them, I won't be upset.

I'm honestly fine with our bigs next year: possibly Vonleh, Perea, and Fischer. I do want JaQuan Lyle, but I'm not sure if we'll get him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I agree with the point on the bigs. Fischer is still unproven, but I'm pretty sure he's better than he's shown.

I agree with the point on the bigs. Fischer is still unproven, but I'm pretty sure he's better than he's shown.

I've only seen good things said about him, so hopefully he'll heal up this year and we can get a good look at him.

It is obvious CTC solved the weakness of this year's team, kids that stretch the floor by consistently hitting from 3.We have all the other pieces, athletes, length at all positions, rebounding, and kids that can play multiple positions. Our bigs will continue to improve. For those questioning Fischer, I don't think you can underestimate a kid that played 2 years in HS without losing a game. I think before he leaves IU he is going to be one heck of a player and contribute in a huge way. I for one can't wait to see this team take the floor next year with 3 pure shooters to add to the mix. We may be up and down this year because of our inexperience and youth and lack of consistent outside shooting, next year we will have all the parts and be a handful from the first game. IU is set up to have a top 10 team for years to come.