Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) SF Miles Bridges to MSU

http://zagsblog.com/articles/miles-bridges-exploding-onto-the-high-school-basketball-landscape/

“West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana and Michigan State have come and watched me play so far this year,” Bridges told SNY.tv.

Averaging 11.8 points, and 7.9 rebounds per game over the past nine games, Bridges has helped Huntington Prep to a 8-1 record, with their lone loss coming to Carlisle (Va.). 

Coming to HH.

“I know a lot about Indiana,” said Bridges. “I know a lot about almost all of the Big Ten schools. I was surprised they offered me because the offer came out of nowhere, but it was good to get the offer.”

Bridges says he plans to visit Indiana next weekend, and is a fan of everything about the school.

“I really like the program, and I know they have an amazing atmosphere,” noted Bridges. “Also the fan base is crazy, so it is a school I like.”

Sometimes there's a post that I wish I could "like" about 47 times.. This is one of those posts.