Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

(2019) SF Trendon Watford to LSU

53 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

If he doesn’t schedule a visit then yes. Which he hasn’t done.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Does he really need to schedule a visit though? He's been to IU so many times that I don't see a visit now impacting his decision much. 

35 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Does he really need to schedule a visit though? He's been to IU so many times that I don't see a visit now impacting his decision much. 

From what I've heard from multiple places is that nothing with Watford is serious unless he makes an official visit to Indiana so yes he does. 

Zagoria - 

Alabama, LSU and Memphis are expected Thursday for @Trendon_2 when his team plays in the state semifinals

So does no IU presence suggest we feel we're still good with Brooks or that the Watford ship sailed long ago?  Personally, I think it's the latter.

25 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

From what I've heard from multiple places is that nothing with Watford is serious unless he makes an official visit to Indiana so yes he does. 

Oh gotcha. This recruitment has been an odd one. 

4 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I think his final 3 schools are all willing to do things that are also making Wade testify in court. IU let the Watford family know a while back they are not playing those games. 

Disappointed in the Watford family to hear they're involved in this type of thing.

10 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I think his final 3 schools are all willing to do things that are also making Wade testify in court. IU let the Watford family know a while back they are not playing those games. 

He’s good but he’s not THAT good...not to play those games. 

Just now, Walking Boot of Doom said:

If that's all true, holy poop.

Agreed and the crazy part is it all coincides with other rumors that I've personally heard or read myself so I tend to think most of it is accurate. 

5 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Agreed and the crazy part is it all coincides with other rumors that I've personally heard or read myself so I tend to think most of it is accurate. 

Yeah it has all the details and twists and behind the scenes storyline to be true as long as you don't apply optimistic bias and think we're about to land them all. Very interesting.