Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

(2019) SF Trendon Watford to LSU

2 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Not a coincidence with that the day of the scheduled OV for Keion to UK?

I have no idea about that. No inside info other than he's been an IU lean for it seems like years now. His last visit is now over and I'm giving him two weeks to make his decision. Hopefully sooner

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I have no idea about that. No inside info other than he's been an IU lean for it seems like years now. His last visit is now over and I'm giving him two weeks to make his decision. Hopefully sooner

I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if Keion ends it right after TJD. As always, thanks for the info Chris. Appreciate what you bring

On 9/22/2018 at 2:00 PM, Woodson1980 said:

I think your right and they are prioritizing Brooks.Also with Bama, Memphis and Kansas involved I have to wonder about this recruitment.
But then again I wonder about all of them nowadays.

I believe Watford is not on the IU board.

However, when you look at these three schools, it screams disaster in the making.  He may not be a one-and-done so he may be shifting gears to find a good two year school that will fit.

IU may be an option.  This one would be a total shocker.

Not being on the board may be more of his choice than ours. With the latest article on Yahoo again shining light on all of the schools involved in the play-for-play case, the Watfords may be reconsidering their options and keeping the back door open for a landing spot. Especially with Bama and Memphis being mentioned. Doubt anyone at those schools be punished but it does shed a bad light in their direction. To some families that does make a difference. Just look at Romeo and Uof6.

7 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Thanks, USPS.  Seems like Trendon is keeping us involved with the recruitment more than the recruiting services.  Definitely feels like he's waiting to see what happens with Keion and Trayce.  

How did I miss that Kira Lewis reclassed?  Good, I guess.  I'll be watching him this year. 

10 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Thanks, USPS.  Seems like Trendon is keeping us involved with the recruitment more than the recruiting services.  Definitely feels like he's waiting to see what happens with Keion and Trayce.  

How did I miss that Kira Lewis reclassed?  Good, I guess.  I'll be watching him this year. 

Feel like Indiana is at least a distant third. Just seems like he either picks Memphis or stays close to home with Bama. Bama has done really well with getting top recruits and Avery will be able to sell Sexton and probably Lewis thriving there. 

I feel like his visit in December could be huge with him. Especially if it does end up being for the Louisville game. If IU plays well and Assembly Hall is rocking that could have a big impact especially on someone who does have ties to the University already.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

10 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

I feel like his visit in December could be huge with him. Especially if it does end up being for the Louisville game. If IU plays well and Assembly Hall is rocking that could have a big impact especially on someone who does have ties to the University already.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yep, also don't forget he was up close and personal to one of, if not THE greatest atmospheres in SSAH.  I think he is fully aware of IU and electric atmospheres ... and another won't hurt though!

Yep, also don't forget he was up close and personal to one of, if not THE greatest atmospheres in SSAH.  I think he is fully aware of IU and electric atmospheres ... and another won't hurt though!

That was my point. If he gets to see another great atmosphere there after being removed for a few years who knows what kind of an emotional impact that might have on him and his decision.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

That was my point. If he gets to see another great atmosphere there after being removed for a few years who knows what kind of an emotional impact that might have on him and his decision.

Hard to imagine any kid being there for that game, especially when their brother was the hero and not want to be a part of that.

DJ Jeffries, 4 * Power Forward from Memphis, is announcing tomorrow morning.  The CB has swayed Memphis over the last few days, including Jerry Meyer.

In the event that Jeffries does commit to Memphis, I'll be curious to see the effect on Trendon.  I could see Penny & Miller pitching Jeffries and Watford on the idea of playing together on the court together, but I have no idea how the Watfords will feel about it.

Definitely worth monitoring.