Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

(2019) SF Trendon Watford to LSU

10 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

No Kentucky, Duke or UNC. But freaking Vanderbilt. 

247 doesn't show him having offers from any of Kentucky, Duke, or UNC.  Or UCLA.

It's probably going to be Memphis.  The CB is definitely trending that way, with some of the major national guys.  Penny is doing the same thing Archie did in his first year, and Drewfus did in his first year.  Catch lightning in a bottle.  

Someone posted this video on TOS.  Recent game with TJD, Brooks, Watford, and Lewis.  Watch Watford and Brooks jaw at each other when the video starts.  All 4 guys look good.  Lewis probably looks the best.  If we are losing out on Watford, I hope there's still a chance we can get Lewis.

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Well, he truly only went with 6 favorites because Vandy and LSU both have their heads bowed in prayer knowing that's their only hope of landing him!

Maybe instead of pointing at Memphis and Bama, he's holding up the number 1 in reference to the number of fans that go to a Vandy game which also explain the head down.

9 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Don’t these guys have Twitter fans put together the graphics for them? Highly doubt there’s anything to read into an image like this. 

Ah, you're takin' all the fun out of it.   Boo on you!

32 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Don’t these guys have Twitter fans put together the graphics for them? Highly doubt there’s anything to read into an image like this. 

Most I see, same with Trendon's , are by Tipton Edits. Here's a small blurb from the site:

My name is Joseph Tipton. I edit photos for the top high school basketball players in the nation. My edits have been posted to announce college commitments or the player's top list of schools

48 minutes ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

Most I see, same with Trendon's , are by Tipton Edits. Here's a small blurb from the site:

My name is Joseph Tipton. I edit photos for the top high school basketball players in the nation. My edits have been posted to announce college commitments or the player's top list of schools

Which shoe company does he work for?