Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BtownBanners

Forum Improvements

First off, we want to thank you all for joining us in this new BtownBanners venture.  We have received extremely positive feedback so far which has all of us very excited.  As you can see, since December 30, 2012 when this site launched, there have been many changes.  We are actively trying to make the site better with each day!

This is where we need your help.  Please let us know what you think could be done better, what features you would like to see, or any other thoughts you have on the board.  This topic will remain open for anyone to post.  Guests can also post on the forum here to leave their two cents.

Thank you for everyone who has already signed up, please continue to share the board with your friends and family who might be interested in signing up as well.  The more the merrier!

Best Practices to Help us Grow:

• Word of Mouth - Tell your friends!
  • Link to your posts on Twitter or Facebook
  • Don't be scarred to start new topics, this is a message board after all!
  • We have forums for everything, if you have something you think is cool and want to share, please do it!  The Off Topic Forum was built just for that reason!
  • Be Engaged, Like Posts if you enjoy them, comment back to users.

Maybe have a quick schedule tab located at the top by the member button. I know that is pure lazy on my part, but sometimes I like to only hit one site.

Maybe have a quick schedule tab located at the top by the member button. I know that is pure lazy on my part, but sometimes I like to only hit one site.

Thanks for the suggestion Kineticz!  We will definitely have that option soon.  We are still trying to figure out how to add additional tabs.  Sad we know, but none of us are computer guys!

What about maybe getting like a picture sharing section, it'd be neat to share everybody's different IU pics and events....just a thought lol

Can we get a Forums, membersm pickem, button etc at the bottom of the page. That would be helpful, I don't like having to go back to the top always. Maybe its there and I just keep over lookin it. Let me know thanks.

Can we get a Forums, membersm pickem, button etc at the bottom of the page. That would be helpful, I don't like having to go back to the top always. Maybe its there and I just keep over lookin it. Let me know thanks.

See that arrow at the very bottom of the page in be middle? BOOM!!! Straight to the top!

Is the pick ems section down or somethin? It says I don't have access to pick ems...or is that what my "senior member" status is....too old to view it? Hahaha

Is the pick ems section down or somethin? It says I don't have access to pick ems...or is that what my "senior member" status is....too old to view it? Hahaha

hmmm... I think you might actually be on to something. Need to check that since I changed everyone's titles! Maybe you just need to be a VIP and then you don't have anything to worry about lol

You have to be in the top 3 to access that. Sorry man! Haha just playing but mine works fine as of now. But VIP is the way to roll!

You have to be in the top 3 to access that. Sorry man! Haha just playing but mine works fine as of now. But VIP is the way to roll!

It's lettin me in now, maybe that IS what senior member means...too old to work technology haha, and I DO plan on gettin the VIP status, I lost my bank card but should be replaced soon, I'd be glad to make donations to the worlds greatest forums

It's lettin me in now, maybe that IS what senior member means...too old to work technology haha, and I DO plan on gettin the VIP status, I lost my bank card but should be replaced soon, I'd be glad to make donations to the worlds greatest forums

The worlds Greatest Forums??? Shoot MrYuk.... about to make BtownBanners blush!

The worlds Greatest Forums??? Shoot MrYuk.... about to make BtownBanners blush!

Aw shucks! But seriously...what's better than a free forum dedicated to IU? I love this site and have gotten some people to join that we're never into sports, before this year and they totally dig this page too...y'all must be doin somethin right!

Aw shucks! But seriously...what's better than a free forum dedicated to IU? I love this site and have gotten some people to join that we're never into sports, before this year and they totally dig this page too...y'all must be doin somethin right!

Appreciate the kind words. Judging from the 770+ members in the first 40 days, I'd say you aren't alone in that assessment. Now the newbies just have to pop that first post cherry and they'll be golden. CoachMayhew didn't want to post back in the day... now we can't keep him off the boards lol

Appreciate the kind words. Judging from the 770+ members in the first 40 days, I'd say you aren't alone in that assessment. Now the newbies just have to pop that first post cherry and they'll be golden. CoachMayhew didn't want to post back in the day... now we can't keep him off the boards lol

If you would follow my twitter you would know I talk plenty! Just follow now cause I'm VIP! I talk too much ask my wife. This place is like MySpace in 2006, just sayin. And believe it or not I have more friends on here than I do FaceBook. I do not have a facebook, Zuckerberg has enough $$ he does not need me to sign up!

Once ya get started having intelligent conversation with people that have common sense it's hard NOT to post, here, nobody has to put up with dumb ass UK/Purdue fans that can't be proven wrong, or that are so closed minded you wanna ***** slap em just for breathing the same air as you haha

Is there a way to make the site more viewable from a mobile devise? Pretty much only use a computer at work and site as almost impossible to use on a phone.