Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

James Blackmon Rumors

This may b a big set up yo assure we r let down but I am into it now!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using BtownBanners mobile app

Then a lot of people, including analysts that would have better sources than us, are buying in.

For the record, I'm still saying UK.

You can't tell me this kid hasn't sat there all day refreshing and searching his name on twitter to see what people are saying about him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I bet not. I bet he's been trying to ignore it as much as possible today.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

You can't tell me this kid hasn't sat there all day refreshing and searching his name on twitter to see what people are saying about him.

Nah, Marion sucks so bad they don't have internet since Dana and RCA shut down.  Although they have about 1/6th of the GM employees they used to have.  Sorry, couldn't resist.  I am from Huntington they are our rivals on many things.  If there is anyone from this area they will understand this.  The Marion Giants football team has 1 win.  They are getting blown out every game.  I never thought I would see that day.  They always had one of the top football teams in the state.  They are like Homestead in this area.  I seen their record today to look up what class they were in.  That surprised the hell out of me.  I think when I was at Huntington North we lost by like a collective 200-20 in my 4 years to them.  We beat them by 40 this year.  We went like 20 years without beating them.  Atleast their basketball team will be good again.  It really hasn't since Zach Randolph was there.

Actually you only need to search once. Leave the tab open and it refreshes itself.