Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Top 5 Most Hated College Basketball Teams/Programs

1. Purdue - was taught growing up they were the bad guys

2. Kentucky - was taught they were also the bad guy who dates their sister & pays their players

3. Duke - the fan base is so self righteous, hate them. Back in the day Todd Leary bust their a$$

4. Illinois - they just wanna be us

5. Louisville - Pitino is a slimey scumbag, that is the most of it

1. Purdue - was taught growing up they were the bad guys

2. Kentucky - was taught they were also the bad guy who dates their sister & pays their players

3. Duke - the fan base is so self righteous, hate them. Back in the day Todd Leary bust their a$$

4. Illinois - they just wanna be us

5. Louisville - Pitino is a slimey scumbag, that is the most of it

Same thing with me and Purdue.  I understand those who have KY #1.  I get it.  But I still hate PU more than anything else...ever.  lol  Hands down.

1. pUKe (everything they do pisses me off... and Lexington smells bad.)

2. Purdouche

3. The Wisconsin Spinning Idiots (if you've ever seen their fans cheer, you know why.) 

4. Ohio St.

5. Michigan St. / Michigan 

Same thing with me and Purdue.  I understand those who have KY #1.  I get it.  But I still hate PU more than anything else...ever.  lol  Hands down.

I just can't really say I "hate" Purdue.  I feel sorry for them, but I wouldn't say hate.

Agree 100%. To truly hate a team, they have to be successful and best you. Purdue I just feel bad for.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I disagree.  To hate a team doesn't require them to be successful.  remember, PU dominated us back in the 1920's!  ;)

1. Purdue. You don't have to hate Purdue to be an IU fan, but it helps.

2. Kentucky. Obnoxious fans, obnoxious coach, obnoxious one-and-done program strategy.

3. Georgetown. Located in D.C. How can we like anything there?

4. Wisconsin. Too cold, too snowy, Bo Ryan's style of play.

5. Villanova. No special reason. Can't a guy have one unjustified "I can't stand them" choice?

Honorable mentions: Iowa, Illinois, Louisville (oops, swap Louisville and Villanova), Seton Hall, and everywhere Kelvin Sampson ever built his resume.

1. Purdue. You don't have to hate Purdue to be an IU fan, but it helps.

2. Kentucky. Obnoxious fans, obnoxious coach, obnoxious one-and-done program strategy.

3. Georgetown. Located in D.C. How can we like anything there?

4. Wisconsin. Too cold, too snowy, Bo Ryan's style of play.

5. Villanova. No special reason. Can't a guy have one unjustified "I can't stand them" choice?

Honorable mentions: Iowa, Illinois, Louisville (oops, swap Louisville and Villanova), Seton Hall, and everywhere Kelvin Sampson ever built his resume.

We don't use his name. Speak no evil.

Ah I can understand the hate for my Dukies. Many arrogant fans and they are claimed ESPNS team. I hope I haven't come off as arrogant to any of you but with that said my top 5 in no order would be Kentucky, Duke, UNC, Arizona and cuse

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Ah I can understand the hate for my Dukies. Many arrogant fans and they are claimed ESPNS team. I hope I haven't come off as arrogant to any of you but with that said my top 5 in no order would be Kentucky, Duke, UNC, Arizona and cuse

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not at all. I personally love talking hoops with other fans that like another team more. I think you will be able to judge IU's team without Crimson Shades on which can be very difficult for all of us. Love having you here and look forward to seeing your thoughts on the team.

First time posting, but I want in.

1. Kentucky - I don't respect anything about them, fans, coach, even hate Rupp Arena. But most of all Coach Cal. I think he can recruit, but I don't think he can coach unless they are one-and-dones he can plug in and get instant results. I can't think of one player that left better than they came in under Cal. Look at last year's team, once Nerlens Noel got hurt the season went down the toilet, it was like Christmas to watch them lose to Robert Morris.

2. Purdue - Enough said.

3. UNC - Anything to win, even making up classes to get players NCAA eligible academically.

4. Syracuse - Beoheim

5. Ohio St, Michigan, Florida, Alabama, USC - Just programs I don't like, hate Snyder, Alabama football gets away with everything, and disliked Carroll and Kiffin and turned to dislike of program.

First time posting, but I want in.

1. Kentucky - I don't respect anything about them, fans, coach, even hate Rupp Arena. But most of all Coach Cal. I think he can recruit, but I don't think he can coach unless they are one-and-dones he can plug in and get instant results. I can't think of one player that left better than they came in under Cal. Look at last year's team, once Nerlens Noel got hurt the season went down the toilet, it was like Christmas to watch them lose to Robert Morris.

2. Purdue - Enough said.

3. UNC - Anything to win, even making up classes to get players NCAA eligible academically.

4. Syracuse - Beilein

5. Ohio St, Michigan, Florida, Alabama, USC - Just programs I don't like, hate Snyder, Alabama football gets away with everything, and disliked Carroll and Kiffin and turned to dislike of program.

I think you mean Boeheim 

I think you mean Boeheim 

Yes, I did. Long weekend and fighting to get your 3 year old twins to stop talking and go to sleep cause stupid mistakes. On the other hand, I don't like Beilein for getting so many great Indiana recruits and I don't like Boeheim for all of his program's indiscretions.

Living in Louisville has really changed my list the past few years....

1. Kentucky-  I hate everything about Lexington, I wont even stop there to piss when driving through. Some of my best friends are Kentucky fans, so I never get an escape from their constant banter.

2. Louisville- Some ******* U of L fan keyed all the keys on my street right after they won the championship last year. I also tolerated them, since it was nice to have anti-Uk fans. Now i hope they lose every game they play.

3. Illinois- the Eric Gordon situation brought the worst of their fan base to the top. Hard to forget how classless their actions were.

4. Duke - tired of  the "best team ever" talk from ESPN. Basically a Nerdy UK to me.

5. Purdue/Wisconsin- They are more annoyances to me. Really hope we beat Wisconsin this season, once we start beating them again, I will probably increase my hate level for Purdue.

Go IU!!!!

Living in Louisville has really changed my list the past few years....

Go IU!!!!

You are brave... No way I could live in Kentucky. I had a job opportunity in Lexington and just turned it down. Didn't even want to try and talk myself into living there. I'd go insane year round with those yokels.