Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Naturalhoosier

IU vs Michigan Game Thread

Nate. I think we will match up better with UM than MSU, but winning at UM will be extremely tough. And IU will have to be keyed on the QB. You can defend his passing, but the IU D will have to contain him. Make them beat you in the run game with one of their RB's. IU needs to get a couple of turnovers and has to get some  stops on 3rd down. Hopefully Nate will be on his game tomorrow, but if not, lets get Tre in their early.

Tre is a better matchup against the Michigan defense. (1) they couldn't contain Minnesota's QB two weeks ago and he's not even considered dual threat (2) Michigan has a great pass rush and we have a suspect offensive line. We need all the help we can get in avoiding the rush.

I'll be at a wedding during the game. Woof.

I had to miss last week's game, Jaybob, due to travel.  The more I read about it on twitter and other places, that didn't turn out so bad for me.  Hopefully you'll regret not being able to see it after the fact unlike me last week.  

Sud hasn't played well against good teams this year (Penn State is decent). Put Tre in and see what he can do. His dual-threat nature can shred the UM defense, and I think he gives us the best chance to win. Sud needs to have a very short leash today.

The game can definitely be won. I'm actually more worried about our offense than our defense.