Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
All_Hoosiers

(2014) PG JaQuan Lyle to Oregon

I believe huntington prep begin games Mon?

He would've known that when he said he was possibly coming. Something else must've come up, I'm assuming.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Roller coaster isn't over yet! These kids can't keep any kind of commitment

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He didn't make a commitment.  The visit was never confirmed, only a possibility.  Plus he's not coming from Evansville anymore, he's coming from Huntington Prep in West Virginia so it wouldn't be as easy to swing.

I believe his visit was never set in stone, always just a "possibility." I don't think we should think too much of it.

Yeah, he said it wasn't a strong possibility, but he would try.  He was taking his SAT next weekend (thought that is what I read).  Some people thought with his nephew being born 4-5 months premature that may have played a role in him not being able to come and he stayed/staying in Evansville.  That would make sense, but nobody said for sure that was the case.

It appears a visit is still in the works and not just from Albers.

Justin Albers ‏@Justin_Albers 7m
2014 G JaQuan Lyle told me via text that he wants to visit Indiana on Saturday right after he finishes his SAT. Trying to work it out. #iubb

Alex Bozich‏@insidethehall22m

Class of 2014 five-star guard JaQuan Lyle @JMamba5 tells Inside the Hall he may visit Bloomington this weekend after taking the SAT. #iubb

lol funny we need more than one source w Albers

lol. He actually was the first one that brought this up after his SAT earlier in this thread.