Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Eric Gordon - Phoenix Suns

Pretty good company

Pro Ball Hoosiers‏ @ProBallHoosiers - Congrats to @TheofficialEG10 for joining "The #iubb 10,000 #NBA/ABA Points Scored" club:

Walt Bellamy 20,941

IsiahThomas 18,822

George McGinnis 17,009

Dick Van Arsdale 15,079

Tom Van Arsdale 14,232

Mike Woodson 10,981

TheofficialEG10 10,000

1 hour ago, LIHoosier said:

EG went for 50 last night in a win over Utah

With Westbrook and Harden on that team, I couldn't imagine how EG would get enough shots to score 10 points, let alone 50. But now I see they didn't play. Still, good for him -- taking advantage of his time to shine! 

With Westbrook and Harden on that team, I couldn't imagine how EG would get enough shots to score 10 points, let alone 50. But now I see they didn't play. Still, good for him -- taking advantage of his time to shine! 

Pretty shocking to be honest. Good for him. He’s made a lot of money and has had a very strong career.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Good for him. I hated seeing him spend the twilight of his career in hot mess Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He was getting PAID, but yes it was still sad.

Pretty awesome career for him though. He'll be closing in on $200 million career earnings by the time he's ready for a new contract.

56 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

He was getting PAID, but yes it was still sad.

Pretty awesome career for him though. He'll be closing in on $200 million career earnings by the time he's ready for a new contract.

And a good landing spot with Kawhi, PG now healthy and the roster otherwise in good shape for a good post-season run. Feel bad for Wall though, sent to the Rockets in exchange....

On a semi-related note, the completely absurd Kyrie Irving trade demand, landing him in Dallas, followed by the move of Durant to the Suns, is just comical. Durant just running to a spot he can win, again.