Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
OliviaPope40

Max Hoetzel

So if Hoetzel had an offer, and is taking an official this weekend, that has to lead one to believe Robinson is Florida bound right?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It wouldn't surprise me if that happened but it doesn't have to lead me to that conclusion. User mileage may vary.

So if Hoetzel had an offer, and is taking an official this weekend, that has to lead one to believe Robinson is Florida bound right?

I don't think so. Hoetzel would've probably been recruited even if Robinson committed.

The recruiting class this year is so messed up that I don't really jump to any conclusions on it. When the letters of intent are signed, I'll believe it. 

... and then wait to see how many ask for a release six months later.

He doesn't look all that special in my opinion.. Just looks like another Collin Hartman which is not really a bad thing but with them two and Etherington, you have three guys with the exact same style of play. Obviously a back up for Robinson but at this point I wouldn't be disappointed at all if we didn't land this guy

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You are probably right but it sure seems to be the case. It would be great to get in a 5* in '14 but if we end up with a 2-3 3&4 star kids that will be complementary players initially and potentially regular rotation guys as upperclassmen I am OK with that. We have a lot of talent in Bloomington already. @kjrelentless: Sometimes you spend so much time worrying about what you dont have you forget to appreciate what you have right in front of you.

This is spot on
Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I saw he said he still might commit somewhere this November for 2014. Honestly hope he doesn't commit this weekend.

If the IU coaching staff wants him to commit this weekend, then I do too.