Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IU Hoosier41

An EPIC Purdue post from GBI

A poster was basically calling out Donnie Hale for transferring saying it was because he and his family (daughter & girlfriend) wear broke... Well said girlfriend signs on and defends her boyfriend... Then if that was awesome enough, the girls mom decides to post as well.

Hilarious --> http://purdue.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?SID=892&fid=52&style=2&tid=192601317&Page=1

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Oh, Purdue, there's a reason you're the petulant little sister.  How can we hate them?  Just gotta feel sorry for them.  Their basketball program is crap, their football program is mediocre, and the only way they can make themselves feel better is to chant "IU sucks" while playing Eastern Western A&M Tech and try to compare themselves to us.  Why?  Because no one outside of West Lafayette could give a rat's behind about them.

They talk about our dusty banners, but they haven't even made the Final Four in over 30 years.

Ok, why can I get to the Off Topic Board through the twitter link but not through the website? The Forums>Home takes me to the site homepage, not the Forums List page. If anyone wants to answer this you'll have to do a pm. I'm closing this tab then it'll be a no go. This happened yesterday afternoon after the site went down for awhile. Did anyone else lose the site too?

never mind. Cleared cache for the umpteenth time and it works again. weird.

Ok, why can I get to the Off Topic Board through the twitter link but not through the website? The Forums>Home takes me to the site homepage, not the Forums List page. If anyone wants to answer this you'll have to do a pm. I'm closing this tab then it'll be a no go. This happened yesterday afternoon after the site went down for awhile. Did anyone else lose the site too?

It was a site error. I've been having the IP board folks fix it up for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It was a site error. I've been having the IP board folks fix it up for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners