Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JSHoosier

Vijay Blackmon - Valpo U Strength & Conditioning Coach

I am the farthest thing from a recruiting insider or expert, but if his older brother doesn't come to IU (which I doubt he does) than I can't see any way he does either.  

I don't honestly know if I want to face the possibility of another Blackmon family saga.  

I am the farthest thing from a recruiting insider or expert, but if his older brother doesn't come to IU (which I doubt he does) than I can't see any way he does either.  

I don't honestly know if I want to face the possibility of another Blackmon family saga.

The family saga does not affect me in anyway, but I agree with your first sentence.

I don't believe Vijay actually has an offer. 

Offered @ HH last year.

There were rumors floating around a while back saying he may commit while at a game,i think.. Then it got lost in the shuffle like a few others..

Offered @ HH last year.

There were rumors floating around a while back saying he may commit while at a game,i think.. Then it got lost in the shuffle like a few others..

I do remember that now that you say it. Just heard it put like this, Vijay can't call IU and commit today if he wanted to. I believe that sorta fits into that game day commitment story you alluded to.