Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JSHoosier

Vijay Blackmon - Valpo U Strength & Conditioning Coach

You must not have faith in JBJ moving to the next level by then haha

He's a great player no doubt about it, but I don't see him as a pro anytime soon. There's so much he has to add to his game that I think there's a realistic chance he stays 3 years. 2 is more likely, but there's a chance for 3.

Ive seen Vijay play a few times and I just don't see him ending up here. I think the 2016 class is going to be too full to bring him in, but if people on here complain about JBJ's explosiveness and defense, then there is no way they would want Vijay. Vijay is a great player but I just don't see him ending up here.

Ive seen Vijay play a few times and I just don't see him ending up here. I think the 2016 class is going to be too full to bring him in, but if people on here complain about JBJ's explosiveness and defense, then there is no way they would want Vijay. Vijay is a great player but I just don't see him ending up here.

Seen him play a couple times as well and really wasn't all that impressed. Volume scorer sure but that's about it.