Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JSHoosier

(2015) PG Hyron Edwards to Trinity Valley C.C.

Scout listed Hyron as 1 of the 5 best remaining PGs. Also listed Marcus Lovett, Traci Carter.

They really love Lovett. Talked well of Edwards too. He was ranked 3 of the 5

Yeah, if we are going after one of the remaining 2015 point guards I would really like for it to be Lovett

Stewie, I'll still take one order of Kent Benson please!!!  :)

And that is "Interior defense"!

C'mon, Naples...I'm ready to throw down!   :120:

Yes, it would be ggrrrrrrrrreat to get a 19 year old Kent Benson, Cody Zeller, or Dean Garrett added to the mix, but a 6'11'' + low post big is not the only way to skin a defensive cat! Holt has excellent defensive instincts. Hanner...not so much. Juwan, some juco...who knows!

Honestly, we can all guess as much as we want, but the two most prime candidates are obviously Priller and April, just based on their lack of playing time. The third (and maybe fourth) spot is completely speculation at this point. Still a long way to go, and it always works out right? ;)

But anyway, I'm with Jaybob, as much as we need a big man, there is a possibility of losing Yogi this year, so a point guard of the future would be nice. And I like Hyron's game.

You may have been joking but it actually does not work out. We have had too many kids transfer recently that we needed to keep to help us overcome being perpetually young.

Sure JH probably had to go and AE is not tearing it up at Butler but we need to find guys that will stay around a few years that are contributors. If we lose even a couple of our top 8 players this year. The lose several of them the flowing year we will be back to being extremely young again.

You may have been joking but it actually does not work out. We have had too many kids transfer recently that we needed to keep to help us overcome being perpetually young.

Sure JH probably had to go and AE is not tearing it up at Butler but we need to find guys that will stay around a few years that are contributors. If we lose even a couple of our top 8 players this year. The lose several of them the flowing year we will be back to being extremely young again.

I meant it works out in terms of not ending up over signed.

Still on the radar here...we do need a PG in this class to.

Indiana Elite @indianaelite  ·  59m 
Indiana coach Tom Crean plans to travel to see 2015 G Hyron Edwards (@iBall_Edwards) soon. Edwards scored 91 pts in 2 games last wknd. #iubb

I haven't seen a visit here yet so keep an eye out..

Am I alone in wanting Edwards WAY more than Anderson. I was underwhelmed by Anderson's tape, but Edwards looked good to me. Thoughts?

I don't really want Edwards honestly. I have only seen him twice so small sample size but both times if not for knowing who he was I wouldn't have even thought he was a D1 player. He did nothing to seep rate himself from other high school players. Also has taken a huge drop in the rankings over the last year

I don't really want Edwards honestly. I have only seen him twice so small sample size but both times if not for knowing who he was I wouldn't have even thought he was a D1 player. He did nothing to seep rate himself from other high school players. Also has taken a huge drop in the rankings over the last year

Couple years ago I felt the same. We were in on kids way better. Now I say take him if you can.