Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JSHoosier

(2015) PG Hyron Edwards to Trinity Valley C.C.

He was at HH last year and coaches checked out IE in AAU a bit this summer, but I never seen him mentioned a whole lot. Think he has ties with Brandon Dawson. Jalen Coleman moved over to the same AAU team. 

He was at HH last year and coaches checked out IE in AAU a bit this summer, but I never seen him mentioned a whole lot. Think he has ties with Brandon Dawson. Jalen Coleman moved over to the same AAU team. 

I'd like to have Coleman more, but I don't think we'll get him.  I wouldn't complain about Edwards though.

I posted this in Guy's thread last night and forgot it here, but KJ watched this game. Would've been nice to see Hyron against Kyle. 2016 SF Damien Jefferson plays for ECC to.

LCHSAthletics ‏@LCHSAthletics 1h
Final: Bears 67 ECC 63

http://www.nwitimes.com/sports/high-school/boys-basketball/article_7aa5cdcc-de9f-54cf-b840-6fccbdbc7ad4.html

The Times No. 6 Cardinals gave the hometown crowd a taste of both possibilities in a 73-51 win over visiting South Bend Clay in which Edwards scored 35 and picked up seven steals. He also hit six 3-pointers. Edwards also called for the ball at the top, taking defenders off the dribble to get to the rim or the free throw line. 

Edwards and company took over in the second half. The Cardinals junior led the show with steals that lead to fast break points, including crowd-pleasing dunks by he and Damien Jefferson.

Part of the Forum Credit Union Tipoff Classic @ Southport.

Trevor Andershock ‏@INBBallSource 4m
Final: East Chicago Central 67 Bloomington South 51. Hyron Edwards 19 points.

Hyron hitting from deep..Damien Jefferson played well to and had atleast 15 for ECC.

Trevor Andershock ‏@INBBallSource 22m
Final: East Chicago Central 68 Indianapolis Shortridge 41. Hyron Edwards with 12 points, 7 assists, 4 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 turnovers. 6-16 from the field. 0-4 from 3.

2016 SF Damien Jefferson named MVP for ECC.

Justin Albers @Justin_Albers  ·  6h
2015 guard Hyron Edwards on Indiana: “Our connection is pretty good still.” #iubb

Ok...

Justin Albers ‏@Justin_Albers  4m
2015 guard Hyron Edwards tells me that Indiana is “not really” in the mix for him at this point. #iubb