Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Zach Gunn to Ball State

Coach McClain was @ this game with Devin Davis. '16 SG Djimon Henson had 16 for WC. He was @ Hoosier Hysteria this year.

@Indyhoosiersbba: Zach Gunn 6'6 F leads HSE with 26 pts 7 rb 3 ass and Zero TOs in loss to WC. HSE 17 TOs too many and costly. #GoIndyHoosiers

Another solid game for Zach @ the Ft. Wayne Carroll shootout last night. Hamilton Southeastern 72, Merrillville 46. Zach Gunn (HSE) 16 points, 15 rebounds, 7 assists. 

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2015/01/02/high-school-results-january/21221339/

It's all good. Just.....................................Does anyone know how the visits / game went for the two recruits?

I read somewhere, maybe 24/7, they enjoyed it. I think Gunn said it was his second favorite trip to IU or something like that. Gunn and Scruggs have been to IU so many times I'm not even sure they meet with the staff.

Can anyone say Jaquan Lyle?

I can, I can also say "No thank you". Fans/haters/dropouts/rivals/etc. have had enough of behavioral issues and teammates who disrupt chemistry. Not the time to take a chance.

I can, I can also say "No thank you". Fans/haters/dropouts/rivals/etc. have had enough of behavioral issues and teammates who disrupt chemistry. Not the time to take a chance.

Well, with only 2 recruits signed for next year and neither being top 100 talent and the chances at Bryant appearing slim I'd say now is the perfect time to take a chance on a 5* kid. But, my gut feeling is it wont happen.

Well, with only 2 recruits signed for next year and neither being top 100 talent and the chances at Bryant appearing slim I'd say now is the perfect time to take a chance on a 5* kid. But, my gut feeling is it wont happen.

The risk is too great IMO.  Crean has barely survived the "character issues" that faced the team the past two years.  I wouldn't take that chance.  But, I'm very risk averse.

Nah. We've seen what adding talent with attitude issues does to our team.