Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

1 hour ago, Josh said:

I hate to ask again, but my mother is currently in open heart surgery at Community Hospital East in Castleton.  Surgery is expected to last the next 4 - 5 hours.  Please Lord help everything to go well

Prayers. Never hesitate asking. 

48 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I'm at the Indy airport getting ready to fly out to Ocean City Maryland for closure at his life Remembrance Ceremony. When I see his wife this evening, I know I'm going to lose it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Safe travels friend. It’s ok to lose it. Give her big hugs and heal each other. Prayers. 

2 hours ago, Josh said:

I hate to ask again, but my mother is currently in open heart surgery at Community Hospital East in Castleton.  Surgery is expected to last the next 4 - 5 hours.  Please Lord help everything to go well

2 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I'm at the Indy airport getting ready to fly out to Ocean City Maryland for closure at his life Remembrance Ceremony. When I see his wife this evening, I know I'm going to lose it.

Prayers for you both. 

Here we go again. I'm going to ask for prayers for my son. His National Guard Unit is being activated in anticipation of riots after the Chauvin verdict comes in. I will say, it is a lot harder on me seeing him go than when I deployed.

I'm feeling a lot better about things now that Chauvin was found guilty and it was peaceful last night.

12 minutes ago, mamasa said:

I've got a multitude of prayers to ask for :( During the flooding that occurred in Bloomington, our entire office took on 2.5 feet of water (across a 10k+ sq. ft. space), destroying the building and 90% of all our equipment. The irony is, we're a restoration company, providing services for dryouts, fire restoration, mold, etc. So, we have 60+ jobs with no equipment. As we were cleaning that up, my GM told me he's leaving for another company, our water manager got fired later that day. My father-in-law, who is one of my project managers, wasn't feeling well, and was hospitalized in serious condition (sepsis, possible c diff), and will have to quit. So now, I'm worried about my father-in-law's health (first and foremost), we don't have an office, my favorite GM is leaving, I have no water manager, and I'm losing a project manager. I'd appreciate prayers for getting the right people into my office (when we find one), and for my father-in-law's health. Thanks all!

T&P mmsa...the sun will rise!

16 minutes ago, mamasa said:

I've got a multitude of prayers to ask for :( During the flooding that occurred in Bloomington, our entire office took on 2.5 feet of water (across a 10k+ sq. ft. space), destroying the building and 90% of all our equipment. The irony is, we're a restoration company, providing services for dryouts, fire restoration, mold, etc. So, we have 60+ jobs with no equipment. As we were cleaning that up, my GM told me he's leaving for another company, our water manager got fired later that day. My father-in-law, who is one of my project managers, wasn't feeling well, and was hospitalized in serious condition (sepsis, possible c diff), and will have to quit. So now, I'm worried about my father-in-law's health (first and foremost), we don't have an office, my favorite GM is leaving, I have no water manager, and I'm losing a project manager. I'd appreciate prayers for getting the right people into my office (when we find one), and for my father-in-law's health. Thanks all!

Prayers coming your way. The right person will walk through the door. Good Health to your FIL. Let me know if there is anything I can do. 

15 minutes ago, mamasa said:

Get your father -in-law healthy and happy!

No doubt you (and hopefully an insurance company) will square away the work stuff.

1 hour ago, mamasa said:

That’s a heavy load to bear Mark. Prayers sir. 

Of course, you have them from me.

2 hours ago, mamasa said:

Maybe you should consider changing your user name to Joe Btfsplk the character in Lil' Abner always portrayed with a black cloud over his head.   You've got as many prayers as you need from me for your employer and most of all for your family.  Take extra care my friend.

On 6/28/2021 at 12:41 PM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Maybe you should consider changing your user name to Joe Btfsplk the character in Lil' Abner always portrayed with a black cloud over his head.   You've got as many prayers as you need from me for your employer and most of all for your family.  Take extra care my friend.

I was calling myself Schleprock for awhile lol!!

image.jpeg.650bb8d8f0f4f3fe0e98d84ab95efb8c.jpeg