Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

Aaaaaaaaaand one more. Asking for some prayers. My oldest has been feeling like she's going to pass out. She went to my mom n dad’s to use his blood sugar monitor. Glucose was 330. Normal is 80 or below. Her Dr. sent her to ER. Currently showing some concerning irregular heartbeat issues.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Thoughts and prayers mamasa!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

10 hours ago, mamasa said:

Aaaaaaaaaand one more. Asking for some prayers. My oldest has been feeling like she's going to pass out. She went to my mom n dad’s to use his blood sugar monitor. Glucose was 330. Normal is 80 or below. Her Dr. sent her to ER. Currently showing some concerning irregular heartbeat issues.

You've got them my friend.   You and your family have had a horrible 2020 healthwise.  Here's hoping for a far far better 2021.

12 hours ago, mamasa said:

The hits just keep on coming. 

Prayers!!!!!

I received a call today that I got the new job! I’m so excited and can’t wait to get started. I put my resignation in today with a 2 week notice, and was let go within 30 mins lol. Spent over 7 years at my old back and was told to go within 30 mins, but I’m very happy and relieved to get to my new bank and rock it!

Thanks for all the positive words and prayer!

Congrats!!!

5 hours ago, JaybobHoosier said:

I received a call today that I got the new job! I’m so excited and can’t wait to get started. I put my resignation in today with a 2 week notice, and was let go within 30 mins lol. Spent over 7 years at my old back and was told to go within 30 mins, but I’m very happy and relieved to get to my new bank and rock it!

great news. Now go get me 10 DDA's by 5 or you're not going home.

7 hours ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Congrats. And don't you just love those departures that ensure that you will never, ever, regret it.

8 hours ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Congrats boob!

On 11/9/2020 at 12:00 AM, 8bucks said:

My cousin and his wife both have COVID. She is on a ventilator and since he has it as well he cannot visit. My cousin is a huge IU fan and has written a few IU books. Great family and my cousin has always been like my older brother. Prayers for both would be appreciated

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

My cousin's wife passed away last week.  You would never know if by looking at her but she had other contributing factors and once she caught Covid that was a battle she could not win.  My cousin and her used to pick us up and take us to movies and as we got older to IU games.  What a gentle person she was.

My cousin is a huge IU fan and has season tix to basketball and football but on a teachers salary his seats are not always the best.  Still he almost always goes or went pre covid.  

I always feel for those who lose someone during the holidays as that seems to linger on for years. 

My cousin's wife passed away last week.  You would never know if by looking at her but she had other contributing factors and once she caught Covid that was a battle she could not win.  My cousin and her used to pick us up and take us to movies and as we got older to IU games.  What a gentle person she was.
My cousin is a huge IU fan and has season tix to basketball and football but on a teachers salary his seats are not always the best.  Still he almost always goes or went pre covid.  
I always feel for those who lose someone during the holidays as that seems to linger on for years. 

Sorry to hear that bucks, very sorry! Covid sucks and has ruined so many lives. Prayers bucks to you and your family!

Congrats. And don't you just love those departures that ensure that you will never, ever, regret it.

Oh definitely. My boss sucked so I’m really excited to start this new journey. I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the management team in her region is gone by the end of next year!

22 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

God is amazing! So after I put my two weeks in I was let go immediately. Unfortunately, my new employee couldn’t get me started early so I was going to go a full month without a paycheck.

My new boss and employer felt really bad that they were able to get approved for me to have a sign-on bonus that is equivalent to a normal two week paycheck at my old job!!! They’ve never done anything like this before but wanted to help me out (I never asked other than wanting to start earlier than the 28th with being let go).

Thursday was a really bad day for me when I thought my family would have to go without my paycheck for a month. So blessed and thankful right now! New boss and employee are AMAZING!!!

Good people manufacture their good circumstances.

CONGRATS Jaybob