Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

Asking for lots of Prayers again. My older brother (oldest sibling) had a tree fall on him today at his lake house in Tennessee. He has a collapsed lung and broken ribs. I just found out he is going into surgery right away because his chest is swelling.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Asking for lots of Prayers again. My older brother (oldest sibling) had a tree fall on him today at his lake house in Tennessee. He has a collapsed lung and broken ribs. I just found out he is going into surgery right away because his chest is swelling.

Prayers for your brothers recovery.

22 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Prayers friend. 

My brother was released from the Hospital yesterday. Thank you all for the prayers.
Hopefully that stubborn brother of mine listens to doctor and doesn't push it too early. I know he will listen for at least another couple weeks because those ribs will let him know he has to listen. But I know when they are no longer painful, he will try to push it. It's in our DNA.

My brother has had a serback. He is currently in the ER. They think he is having some internal bleeding. He is getting a blood transfusion now and then getting more tests ran. It sucks his wife can't even be in there with him.

My brother has had a serback. He is currently in the ER. They think he is having some internal bleeding. He is getting a blood transfusion now and then getting more tests ran. It sucks his wife can't even be in there with him.

That’s awful! Continuing prayers

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Continued thoughts and prayers!

3 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Really sorry to hear this.  He'll be in my thoughts and prayers.  

8 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Ah man. That stinks. Prayers. 

Continued thoughts and prayers!
Yes it does. He is having a second blood transfusion and tomorrow they are going to scope and MRI to figure out what is going on. If they can't find anything, he is getting shipped to the regional trauma Hospital

47 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Yes it does. He is having a second blood transfusion and tomorrow they are going to scope and MRI to figure out what is going on. If they can't find anything, he is getting shipped to the regional trauma Hospital

Prayers they are able to diagnose and cure what ails him, brother. 

My cousin and his wife both have COVID. She is on a ventilator and since he has it as well he cannot visit. My cousin is a huge IU fan and has written a few IU books. Great family and my cousin has always been like my older brother. Prayers for both would be appreciated

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

My cousin and his wife both have COVID. She is on a ventilator and since he has it as well he cannot visit. My cousin is a huge IU fan and has written a few IU books. Great family and my cousin has always been like my older brother. Prayers for both would be appreciated

Thoughts and prayers!

4 hours ago, 8bucks said:

Prayers 8Bucks!

Praying!